Add SFTP file transfer functions to your SSIS packages
SFTP Tasks and Connections for SSIS
SFTP Transport (part of BizCrypto software product) includes SFTP adapters for SQL Server Integration Services that provide support for SFTP file upload and download in your SSIS activities.
SFTP lets you download and upload files, create and delete files and directories, check directory structure and more. And all these operations are performed over secure SSH tunnel.
SFTP (SSH File Transfer Protocol, also often called Secure File Transfer Protocol) is a specialized protocol for secure file transfer over SSH channel. SFTP is integral part of SSH 2 family of protocols and is supported by SSH servers. SFTP is not related to FTP (File Transfer Protocol) defined by RFC 959 (FTP and FTP-over-SSL support is provided by FTPS Tasks and Connections for SSIS).
Download and try nowDownload BizCrypto for SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), which includes SFTP tasks and connections
Why choose BizCrypto SFTP Tasks and Connections for SSIS
- Connectivity. SFTP Tasks and Connections for SSIS can connect to variety of SFTP servers with little or no tune-up. Also, if your server is behind the firewall or proxy, SFTP Tasks and Connections for SSIS can connect via SOCKS or HTTPS proxy server.
- Easy authentication. No matter how authentication is set on the server, SFTP Tasks and Connections for SSIS can authenticate successfully as it supports password-based, public key and keyboard-interactive authentication schemes.
- Customizable security. SFTP Tasks and Connections for SSIS lets you select which security algorithms will be used during data transfer.
- Increased transfer speed. You can use compression to speed-up upload and download and reduce network traffic. Also SFTP Tasks and Connections support request pipelining, which significantly increases speed of file transfer comparing to other implementations.
- Free support. Public and individual support is available for free from the very beginning of your use of the product.
- Affordable licensing. Whether you have one, several or many servers used for development, testing and production, we offer affordable licenses for BizCrypto that take your needs and budget into account.
SFTP Transport can be licensed as a part of
- BizCrypto Professional
- BizCrypto Transports
BizCrypto for SQL Server Integration Services and its SFTP Transport can be used on 32-bit and 64-bit Windows systems with
- Microsoft® SQL Server 2014
- Microsoft® SQL Server 2012
- Microsoft® SQL Server 2008
- Microsoft® SQL Server 2005