Implement WebDAV support in PHP
Implement WebDAV support in your Web applications! Build WebDAV compliant client and server applications accessible through PHP front end. Also support CardDAV extension with WebDAVBlackbox.
Web Distributed Authoring and Versioning (WebDAV, RFC 4918) is an extension of the HTTP protocol enabling remote Web authoring operations. The WebDAV protocol specifies a framework for creating and editing documents on remote servers. The WebDAV protocol supports authoring and versioning information including author name, last edit date, as well as collection and namespace management.
Implementing WebDAV support from scratch is a complex and time-consuming task. With WebDAVBlackbox, there's no need to invent the wheel. This PHP toolbox includes both client-side and server-side functions for implementing WebDAV support in your Web applications.
Secure your WebDAV applications with WebDAVS! Running on top of SSL/TLS protocols, WebDAVS is a secure version of WebDAV, offering flexible authentication and encryption schemes for secure internet communications.
WebDAVBlackbox (PHP edition, part of SecureBlackbox) is a collection of PHP classes for implementing WebDAV support along with SSL/TLS and HTTP/HTTPS in your PHP Web applications.
Download and try nowDownload SecureBlackbox (PHP edition) including WebDAVBlackbox
Why choose WebDAVBlackbox
- Standard-compliant implementation of WebDAV and WebDAVS protocols (RFC 4918)
- Full scope of operations defined by the standard is supported
- Server-side and client-side classes are included
- Class library compatible with third-party WebDAV and WebDAVS servers
- Optional GZip compression speeds up download while reducing bandwidth requirements
- Client-side WebDAV class library support various types of proxies with optional authentication, International Domain Names, IPv6 and other advanced connectivity features
- Server-side WebDAV functions allow storing resources on the disk or in a database. Custom storages such as SolFS virtual file system are also supported
- Uses no external dependencies or third-party libraries
- Supports latest versions and features of SSL/TLS protocols including AES and Camellia Cipher Suites, TLS extensions etc.
- Suitable for building Web applications (PHP)
- Optional IIS integration (sample code included)
- Free developer-level technical support available from the first day of your evaluation period
Download SecureBlackbox (PHP) including WebDAVBlackbox