SAMLBlackbox package of SecureBlackbox®
Implement single sign-on in your Web applications with ready-made PHP components. SAMLBlackbox (available in SecureBlackbox 13) enables you to use SAML (Security Assertion Markup Language) in your PHP Web pages to implement standard-compliant single sign-on.
The SAML Specification
The SAML protocol enables secure exchange of authentication and authorization data between the client, service provider and identity provider. Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) is one of the open standards used for implementing single sign-on functionality. Google Apps, SimpleSAMLPHP, Shibboleth and many other services rely on the SAML protocol for providing single sign-on functionality.
Implement SAML-Compliant Single Sign-on in PHP Applications
You can use SAMLBlackbox to build client applications, service providers and identity providers.
What's Included in C++ SAML PHP Library
The SAML protocol relies heavily on existing security technologies and internet protocols such as XMLEnc (XML Encryption), HTTPS and SOAP. Your purchase of SAMLBlackbox will include XMLBlackbox for XMLEnc and SOAP, HTTPBlackbox client+server for HTTPS and SOAP transport, base functions of PKIBlackbox for certificate management and OpenPGPBlackbox for OpenPGP key management.
Top 6 reasons to choose SecureBlackbox:
Strict observance of the standards and the most secure algorithms, used in the industry, ensures highest level of security of the offered solutions.
SecureBlackbox is an integrated suite of instruments, equally applicable for building complex security-related software solutions and for adding data protection to existing applications.
Easy to use architecture
SecureBlackbox was carefully designed by software architects, who have extensive experience in software development and design.
Readiness for use
One can use SecureBlackbox even if he/she has only basic knowledge of information security and cryptography.
Flexible support policy
EldoS offers many support options, from forums and knowlegebase to free individual support and expert services.
Affordable licensing schemes
EldoS offers affordable royalty-free licenses for all its products. All licenses include free individual support and free updates.
Implement SAML support in your PHP applications and Web services. SAMLBlackbox (PHP edition) offers the following features:
- Standard-compliant implementation of the latest revision of SAML 2.0 protocol
- Implement client, Identity Provider and Service Provider functionality on your Web server
- Includes Service Provider- or Identity Provider- initiated authentication
- Supports password-based, X.509 certificate and IP-based authentication methods
- Supports Web browser SSO, Single logout, and Artifact resolution profiles
- Supports Redirect, POST, Artifact, SOAP and PAOS bindings
- Supports plain XML, signed and encrypted assertions
- Supports generation, parsing and components auto-configuration of SAML metadata
- Create custom assertions and SAML requests
- Tested with popular SAML servers including Google Apps, SimpleSAMLPHP, Shibboleth
- Built-in TCP socket supporting SOCKS and HTTP CONNECT (web tunneling) proxies with various authentication mechanisms
- Bandwidth control
- IPv6 and International Domain Names (IDN)
- Support for custom DNS servers and DNSSEC
- Allows using low-level transport other than TCP socket with application-provided low-level transport support
- Port knocking
PKI Infrastructure support is included via base functions of PKIBlackbox.
Miss a feature? Send us a request via the Wish List