Add XML security (sign, encrypt, decrypt, verify, timestamp) functions to your .NET application
With XMLBlackbox you can complete your XML processing applications with outstanding security features, such as XML-compliant password-based, certificate-based and PGP-based encryption and certificate-based and PGP-based signing of your XML documents or any generic data. This includes support for XAdES functionality (all profiles), SOAP message signing and signature verification and SOAP message delivery via HTTP / HTTPS.
XMLBlackbox (.NET edition, part of SecureBlackbox software product) is a collection of managed components for XML security support in your C#, VB.NET, C++.NET, ASP.NET applications.
Download and try nowDownload SecureBlackbox (.NET edition), which includes XMLBlackbox package
Why choose XMLBlackbox
- You can sign the data with private keys, located on smartcards;
- XMLBlackbox includes XAdES support, which lets you timestamp signed documents (timestamping is a vital part of digital signing procedure, that allows you to set and certify the time, when the signature was made);
- You can use OpenPGP keys, certificates or RSA keys for data signing and encryption;
- You can use powerful DOM XML parser and writer with XPath support and avoid using other XML libraries;
- The components are suitable for use in Web Applications (ASP.NET);
- If you build a server-side solution, the XML data can be signed with client-side certificates without downloading the complete document to the user system (Distributed Cryptography add-on for SecureBlackbox is required);
- You can use the components with Xamarin for Android and iOS;
- Free individual or public support is available from the very beginning of your evaluation and development
- encryption and decryption of XML documents and their parts using XML Encryption Syntax and Processing standard ;
- digital signing and signature verification of XML documents and their parts using XML-Signature Syntax and Processing standard ;
- timestamping of digital signatures using XAdES ;
- support for Cryptocards and USB Crypto Tokens ;
- signing and encryption using RSA keys, X.509 certificates and OpenPGP keys ;
- signing of SOAP messages and signature verification of SOAP messages;
- the transport to send and receive SOAP messages via HTTP and HTTPS;
- royalty-free license ;
- usable on Windows, Linux and macOS desktops and servers, in Silverlight applications, on Windows Phone, Android (with Xamarin.Android) and iOS (with Xamarin.iOS);
- sample code for C# and Visual Basic.NET (VB.NET);
- unlike free open source code, SecureBlackbox comes with free individual technical support
Download SecureBlackbox.NET, which includes XMLBlackbox packageCompression gives an additional level of security and lets you increase transfer speed significantly and reduce the network load and storage space requirements.
Synchronous operation mode gives you a linear programming approach without complicated callback functions. This approach saves your development time and reduces the number of errors.
Asynchronous operation mode, on the other hand, gives you flexibility and complete control over your application communications.Synchronous operation mode gives you a linear programming approach without complicated callback functions. This approach saves your development time and reduces the number of errors. Simple SecureBlackbox components can be used for reliable data transfer no matter what type of proxy or firewall is used to protect the network.
HTTPS proxy access includes support for Basic, Digest and Windows Integrated (NTLM) authentication mechanisms. You can process huge files and not be bound by restrictions of 32-bit environments. This feature works on both 32-bit and 64-bit systems without any limitations. To limit and control network load and bandwidth consumption you can setup maximum upload and download speed for the data transfer components. Transport (SSL, FTP, HTTP, SMTP, POP3, IMAP, WebDAV, LDAP, SSH, SFTP) components can be used in IPv6 networks without any problems, address conversions or packet wrapping. Transport (SSL, FTP, HTTP, SMTP, POP3, IMAP, WebDAV, LDAP, SSH, SFTP) components understand and make use of non-latin domain names (so-called International Domain Names, IDN). In FIPS operation mode SecureBlackbox uses only certified CryptoAPI modules of Windows to perform any cryptographic operations.
FIPS mode is available only on Windows platform. Virtual File System adapters let SecureBlackbox components, which operate with files, work with various backend file storages and not just with "physical" disk.
For example, in WebDAV, SFTP, HTTP(S) and FTP(S) servers you can provide a personal storage space for each connected user.
Out of the box file system adapter and SolFS virtual file system adapter are included and you can easily create your own adapter. With DNSSEC support enabled you protect your socket connection from being fooled by possible DNS cache poisoning and other malicious DNS activities.
DNSSEC requires that the DNS record for the destination server contains a certified signature. Distributed Crypto modules let web site visitors use certificates accessible only on the client system to sign the data, stored on the server (no need to download this data).
This is done with help of client-side modules (Java applet, ActiveX control, Flash applet), embedded into the web page. Cryptographic hardware gains more and more popularity every day. If your software deals with X.509 certificates or PKI in general (RSA keys etc.), it is time to support cryptocards and USB tokens.
To use cryptographic hardware you need a license for PKIBlackbox. SecureBlackbox was written from the ground up by EldoS developers. It doesn't use third-party code to implement its cryptographic functions. This means that you are not bound by CryptoAPI or OpenSSL version when you need to use certain algorithm.
At the same time it's possible to plug third-party security libraries and hardware modules by utilizing the pluggable architecture of SecureBlackbox. No royalties means the licensing procedure which is clear and easy to understand and manage. Pay for the license once and use it for development and deployment with no other payments. We provide free technical support via web-based Forum and HelpDesk. Support is available for everyone, and the requests from clients who purchased a license are given priority. Also you can use our extensive knowledgebase. With certificate-based or key-based encryption you can prepare the documents, which are supposed to be read by just one or several recipients. And you don't need to share the common passwords between all parties. Password-based encryption is the regular encryption type, good for storing the documents within the application. Digital signing of the XML data is used in many areas of XML use, such as Web Services, cross-platform data exchange and more. Timestamping is a vital part of digital signing procedure, that allows you to set and certify the time, when the signature was made. Your requirements can include signing and encryption of the XML documents in whole, or of the part of the data being transferred. You can even use XML signing and encryption for processing non-XML data. You choose what to sign and XMLBlackbox does the job. No matter, what type of public key infrastructure your organization or the other party uses, you can meet the requirements with XMLBlackbox.
Using XMLBlackbox you can not just perform signing and encryption of the data, but also create and manage RSA keys, X.509 certificates and OpenPGP keys yourself. This feature eliminates the need in external software for key management.The requirements that you need to meet can require different types of document signature used, and no matter what the type is you can create such signature with XMLBlackbox. There might be a need to apply various transformations (pre-processing) of the data before it is signed or encrypted. With XMLBlackbox you can achieve strict standard and requirement compliance. Cryptographic hardware gains more and more popularity every day. If your software deals with X.509 certificates or PKI in general (RSA keys etc.), it is time to support cryptocards and USB tokens.
Unlike the competitive solutions XMLBlackbox is fully capable to use the cryptographic hardware (which doesn't export the private key) for signing and decryption of the data.To use cryptographic hardware you need a license for PKIBlackbox. With XMLBlackbox you don't need a separate parser/writer for your XML documents. You can use the powerful XML parser/writer with XPath support which is included into XMLBlackbox. Use of built-in DOM parser reduces code size, increases quality of the code and speeds-up development of your software.