Add WebDAV client and server functions to your .NET application
WebDAVBlackbox includes client-side and server-side components, which implement WebDAV protocol for management of remote files and directories on WebDAV-compatible servers (usually web servers).
Also WebDAVBlackbox supports CardDAV extension.
WebDAVS is a secure version of WebDAV protocol, running on top of SSL/TLS protocols. SSL offers flexible authentication and encryption schemes for internet communications.
WebDAVBlackbox (.NET edition, part of SecureBlackbox software product) is a collection of managed components for SSL/TLS, HTTP/HTTPS and WebDAV support in your C#, VB.NET, C++.NET, ASP.NET applications.
Download and try nowDownload SecureBlackbox (.NET edition), which includes WebDAVBlackbox package
Why choose WebDAVBlackbox
- You can build your own WebDAV server or connect to existing WebDAV server;
- WebDAVBlackbox is fully compliant to WebDV specification (RFC 4918);
- WebDAVBlackbox supports full scope of operations defined by the standard;
- You can use GZip compression to speed-up download and reduce network traffic;
- Client-side WebDAV components support various types of proxies (with optional) authentication, International Domain Names, IPv6 and other advanced connectivity features;
- Server-side WebDAV components let you store resources on the disk, in the database or in any other custom storage, including SolFS virtual file system;
- Unlike CryptoAPI-based implementations, WebDAVBlackbox offers support for the latest versions and features of SSL / TLS protocols such as AES and Camellia Cipher Suites, TLS extensions and more;
- The components are suitable for use in Web Applications (ASP.NET) and can be integrated with IIS easily (sample project included);
- You can use the components with Xamarin for Android and iOS;
- Free individual or public support is available from the very beginning of your evaluation and development
Download SecureBlackbox.NET, which includes WebDAVBlackbox package