SAMLBlackbox package of SecureBlackbox®
Implement single sign-on functionality in your .NET applications via SAML protocol. SAMLBlackbox offers a collection of .NET classes for supporting the SAML (Security Assertion Markup Language) protocol.
The SAML Specification
This protocol is a popular choice for implementing Web-based single sign-on. SAML is an XML-based open standard for securely exchanging authentication and authorization data between clients, service providers and identity providers.
Implement SAML-Compliant Single Sign-on in .NET Applications (C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET)
SAMLBlackbox includes a collection of managed .NET classes for building SAML-compliand client applications, service providers and identity providers. Each entity built by using SAMLBlackbox will be compatible with other entities built with either SAMLBlackbox or third-party SAML libraries.
What's Included in SAML .NET Library
Since SAML makes use of the XML specification as well as existing security technologies such as XMLEnc (XML Encryption), HTTPS and SOAP, SAMLBlackbox includes .NET classes and packages such as XMLBlackbox (XMLEnc and SOAP support), HTTPBlackbox client+server (HTTPS and SOAP transport), as well as basic functions of PKIBlackbox (certificate management) and OpenPGPBlackbox (OpenPGP key management).
Top 6 reasons to choose SecureBlackbox:
Strict observance of the standards and the most secure algorithms, used in the industry, ensures highest level of security of the offered solutions.
SecureBlackbox is an integrated suite of instruments, equally applicable for building complex security-related software solutions and for adding data protection to existing applications.
Easy to use architecture
SecureBlackbox was carefully designed by software architects, who have extensive experience in software development and design.
Readiness for use
One can use SecureBlackbox even if he/she has only basic knowledge of information security and cryptography.
Flexible support policy
EldoS offers many support options, from forums and knowlegebase to free individual support and expert services.
Affordable licensing schemes
EldoS offers affordable royalty-free licenses for all its products. All licenses include free individual support and free updates.
The .NET edition of SAMLBlackbox supports the following features of the SAML Protocol:
- Latest revision of SAML 2.0 is supported
- Managed .NET code to create Identity Providers (IdP) and Service Providers (SP)
- .NET classes to build SAML-compliant clients
- Supports authentication initiated by Service Provider or Identity Provider
- Authentication methods: password, X.509 certificate and IP-based authentication
- Profiles: Web browser SSO, Single logout, Artifact resolution
- Bindings: Redirect, POST, Artifact, SOAP and PAOS
- Assertions: plain XML, signed, encrypted
- SAML metadata: generation, parsing, components auto-configuration
- Custom assertions and SAML requests
- Compatible with Google Apps, SimpleSAMLPHP, Shibboleth and other standard-compliant SAML 2.0 implementations
- Built-in TCP socket with SOCKS and HTTP CONNECT (web tunneling) proxies support with various authentication mechanisms
- Bandwidth control
- IPv6 and International Domain Names (IDN) support
- Custom DNS servers and DNSSEC support
- Optional application-provided low-level transport support allows communicating over alternative transport protocols beside TCP socket
- Port knocking support
XMLEnc and SOAP are the cornerstone of SAML, so the complete set of .NET components implementing XMLEnc and SOAP are included (XMLBlackbox). HTTPS is used as a transport for SOAP requests, so .NET components for implementing HTTPS transport are included (HTTPBlackbox client+server package).
PKI Infrastructure - SAMLBlackbox includes .NET components for implementing PKI infrastructure (base functions of PKIBlackbox).
Miss a feature? Request a feature in the Wish List.