XML security (sign, encrypt, decrypt, verify, timestamp) Library for C++
Implement the ability to encrypt, decrypt, sign and validate XML files in your C++ applications.
XMLBlackbox allows developers quickly adding security to their XML-enabled applications.
The XML encryption library allows instantly adding password-based, certificate-based and PGP-based XML encryption, as well as certificate-based and PGP-based signing capabilities to your C++ applications. In addition, the XML encryption classes support XAdES functionality allowing to sign and timestamp XML files and binary data. Also you can sign SOAP messages and verify signatures of signed SOAP messages. And with help of HTTPBlackbox package you can send and receive SOAP messages (both client- and server-side components are available).
Download XML Encryption Classes for C++The XMLBlackbox package is an integral part of SecureBlackbox. Download SecureBlackbox (C++ edition) to quickly implement XML security in your C++ applications.
Encrypt and Decrypt XML FilesThe supplied XML encryption classes allow C++ developers using X.509 certificates, OpenPGP keys or RSA keys to encrypt and decrypt the content of XML files and binary data in a matter of minutes.
Sign and Timestamp XML DocumentsThe included XML signing library allows using X.509 certificates, OpenPGP keys or RSA keys to securely sign the content of XML files and binary data, and to successfully validate files signed with XMLBlackbox and third-party XML signing libraries. Secure signatures protect XML documents against unauthorized modification.
In addition, XMLBlackbox provides the ability to timestamp XML files, securely certifying date and time of placing a signature.
Why Choose XMLBlackbox over Competing XML Encryption Libraries
- XML encryption and decryption fully compliant with the XML Encryption Syntax and Processing standard, allowing third-party tools to decrypt XML files encrypted with XMLBlackbox, and vice versa;
- Signing and validating XML signatures complies with the XML-Signature Syntax and Processing standard;
- Sign and encrypt XML data with private keys including keys stored on USB crypto tokens and smartcards;
- Decrypt and validate XML files with public keys;
- Support signing of SOAP messages;
- Use X.509 certificates, OpenPGP keys or RSA keys to encrypt, decrypt, sign, timestamp and validate XML files and binary data;
- XAdES support: certify time and date when an XML file has been signed with timestamping;
- The complete XML encryption library includes advanced validation of certificates and timestamps, certificate revocation lists (CRLs) management and online validation protocol (OCSP) support;
- Royalty-free license;
- Extensive knowledge databases and individual support options are available to help you with the development of your project since the moment you download the free evaluation version.
Download SecureBlackbox (C++ edition), an all-in-one security toolbox that includes XML encryption, decryption, timestamping, signing and validation classes for C++.