Download and try WebDAV C++ Library with Client and Server WebDAV Classes
Build applications implementing the WebDAV protocol (RFC 4918) in a matter of minutes.
With WebDAV classes, developers get the ability to manage remote files and directories on WebDAV-compatible servers. WebDAVBlackbox includes WebDAV classes implementing the WebDAV protocol and CardDAV extension in client and server applications.
Secure WebDAV Library for C++WebDAVBlackbox includes secure WebDAV classes implementing WebDAVS, a secure version of the WebDAV protocol running on top of SSL/TLS protocols.
Download WebDAV Library for C++The WebDAVBlackbox package is an integral part of SecureBlackbox. Download SecureBlackbox (C++ edition) to implement WebDAV and WebDAVS protocols in client and server applications.
Why Choose WebDAVBlackbox over Competing WebDAV Libraries
- Includes WebDAV classes for building WebDAV-compliant client and server applications;
- Strict conformance to the WebDAV specification (RFC 4918);
- Implements the full scope of operations defined in the WebDAV protocol;
- Built-in GZip compression speeds up data transfers and reduces bandwidth requirements;
- Client-side WebDAV classes supports many types of proxies with optional authentication, International Domain Names, IPv6 and other advanced connectivity features;
- Server-side WebDAV classes offer the ability to store resources on the disk, keep them in a database or in other types of custom storage including SolFS virtual file system;
- Secure WebDAVS library supports SSL/TLS protocols such as AES and Camellia Cipher Suites, TLS extensions and more;
- Royalty-free licensing;
- Extensive knowledge databases and individual support options are available to help you with the development of your project since the moment you download the free evaluation version.
Download SecureBlackbox (C++ edition)an all-in-one security toolbox including a collection of WebDAV classes implementing the WebDAV protocol in your C++ applications.