Add SSH and SFTP client and server functions to your C and C++ applications
Implement secure file transfers via the SFTP protocol.
SFTPBlackbox includes client and server SFTP classes enabling developers to add support for secure upload and download operations, as well as the ability to securely manage files and directories. The SFTP library for C++ enables developers to transfer files, list, create, delete and rename files and directories on remote SSH servers and perform other operations over a secured communication link. In addition, the supplied SSH classes allow developers building fully featured SSH and SFTP servers.
About the SFTP Protocol
The SFTP protocol is designed to perform file system operations securely over an SSH channel. Unlike FTPS, which is a secure extension of the plain FTP protocol, SFTP is a file transfer extension of the SSH2 protocol, and is not related to FTP (File Transfer Protocol) defined by RFC 959.
Download SFTP Library for C++The SFTPBlackbox package is an integral part of SecureBlackbox. Download SecureBlackbox (C++ edition) to implement SSH and SFTP protocols in client and server applications.
Relation Between SFTP and FTPSSecure file transfers are typically implemented via either FTPS (FTP-over-SSL, RFC 2228) or SFTP (SSH File Transfer Protocol). The two protocols targeted different design goals, and are not compatible or interchangeable. In order to implement one or another (or both), you will need to use different secure FTP classes. Note that both FTPS and SFTP libraries are included with SecureBlackbox.
Why Choose SFTPBlackbox over Competing SFTP C++ Libraries
- Ready-made SSH and SFTP classes help implementing secure file transfers in minutes;
- Includes SSH/SFTP classes to build SSH/SFTP clients and servers;
- Fully compliant to all relevant standards and specifications;
- 100% compatibility with existing SSH/SFTP clients and servers;
- SFTP configuration can be fine-tuned to access certain non-standard servers;
- Complete control over SFTP and SSH layers;
- Access to low-level functions for certain types of file and directory operations on remote file system;
- Compression and pipelining support speed up file transfers and reduce bandwidth requirements;
- No third-party dependencies or CryptoAPI calls;
- Royalty-free license;
- Extensive knowledge databases and individual support options are available to help you with the development of your project since the moment you download the free evaluation version.
Download SecureBlackbox (C++ edition), an all-in-one security toolbox implementing SSH and SFTP protocols in a set of SFTP classes.