Secure File Transfer Library Implementing SFTP and FTPS Protocols
Quickly implement secure file transfers in C++ applications with a collection of secure file transfer classes. FTPSBlackbox and SFTPBlackbox libraries enable developers to build client and server applications using all functions of plain FTP, SFTP and FTPS secure file transfer protocols. The two secure file transfer libraries are supplied with C++ classes implementing FTP (RFC 959), FTP-over-SSL (RFC 2228) and SFTP (SSH File Transfer Protocol) protocols.
Download Secure File Transfer LibrariesBoth FTPSBlackbox and SFTPBlackbox packages are integral parts of SecureBlackbox. A single download covers both secure file transfer protocols. Download SecureBlackbox (C++ edition) to implement plain FTP, SSH, SFTP and FTPS protocols in C++ client and server applications.
SFTP and FTPS Libraries for C++FTPSBlackbox and SFTPBlackbox implement two of the most popular secure file transfer protocols, FTPS and SFTP. By supporting both protocols, your applications will benefit from greater connectivity options and unparalleled compatibility with existing FTP, FTPS and SFTP clients and servers. In addition, these two libraries will give you classes implementing SSH and plain FTP protocols. Depending on whether you need an FTPS or SFTP secure file transfer library, you may choose one package or another.
FTPS and SFTP are designed to secure file transfer operations. Different design choices were made when developing the two protocols. The difference between the two protocols is described in detail in FTPS vs. SFTP: What To Choose article.
Why Choose FTPS/SFTPBlackbox over Competing Secure File Transfer Libraries
- Strict compliance with all relevant standards and specifications (RFC 959, RFC 2228, SSH2 family of protocols);
- Full compatibility with existing FTP/FTPS/SFTP clients and servers;
- Client and server C++ classes implementing secure file transfers;
- Implement FTP, FTPS, SSH and SFTP protocols at no additional charge;
- FTP proxy support;
- Built-in GZip compression;
- Royalty-free license;
- Extensive knowledge databases and individual support options are available to help you with the development of your project since the moment you download the free evaluation version.
Download SecureBlackbox (C++ edition), an all-in-one security toolbox that includes client and server secure file transfer classes implementing FTP, FTPS and SFTP protocols in your C++ applications.