SAMLBlackbox package of SecureBlackbox®
Implement SAML security in your C++ applications with SAMLBlackbox. Introduced in SecureBlackbox 13, the new components allow using one of the latest authentication schemes in C++ applications for various platforms.
The SAML Specification
Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) is an open-standard, XML-based data format for exchanging authentication and authorization data between clients, service providers and identity providers. SAML is frequently used for implementing Web browser single sign-on. While the standard itself dates back to 2001, the protocol received a major revision in 2005 and many ongoing enhancements and improvements.
Implement SAML-Compliant Single Sign-on in C++
SAMLBlackbox offers the complete implementation of the most recent version of SAML, and includes a set of C++ components for enabling SAML support in all three classes of entities. With SAMLBlackbox, you can easily build client applications supporting SAML-compliant single sign-on. SAMLBlackbox includes classes for creating SAML-compliant clients, service providers and identity providers.
What's Included in C++ SAML Library
The SAML protocol develops on top of the XML specification and relies heavily on existing technologies such as XMLEnc (XML Encryption), HTTPS and SOAP. As a result, we included XMLBlackbox package for XMLEnc and SOAP, HTTPBlackbox client+server package for HTTPS and SOAP transport with SAMLBlackbox. In addition, the C++ SAML library includes some basic functionality of PKIBlackbox for certificate management and OpenPGPBlackbox for OpenPGP key management .
Top 6 reasons to choose SecureBlackbox:
Strict observance of the standards and the most secure algorithms, used in the industry, ensures highest level of security of the offered solutions.
SecureBlackbox is an integrated suite of instruments, equally applicable for building complex security-related software solutions and for adding data protection to existing applications.
Easy to use architecture
SecureBlackbox was carefully designed by software architects, who have extensive experience in software development and design.
Readiness for use
One can use SecureBlackbox even if he/she has only basic knowledge of information security and cryptography.
Flexible support policy
EldoS offers many support options, from forums and knowlegebase to free individual support and expert services.
Affordable licensing schemes
EldoS offers affordable royalty-free licenses for all its products. All licenses include free individual support and free updates.
Our C++ implementation of the SAML Protocol offers the following features:
- Standard-compliant SAML 2.0 support
- Enables building SAML-compliant Clients, Identity Providers and Service Providers
- Support for Service Provider- and Identity Provider- initiated authentication
- Supported authentication methods include password, X.509 certificate and IP-based authentication
- Profiles: Web browser SSO, Single logout, Artifact resolution
- Bindings: Redirect, POST, Artifact, SOAP and PAOS
- Assertions: plain XML, signed, encrypted
- SAML metadata: generation, parsing, components auto-configuration
- Custom assertions and SAML requests supported
- Tested with existing SAML servers including Google Apps, SimpleSAMLPHP, and Shibboleth
- Built-in TCP socket with support for SOCKS and HTTP CONNECT (web tunneling) proxies with various authentication mechanisms
- Bandwidth control support
- IPv6 and International Domain Names (IDN) support for maximum network connectivity
- Supports custom DNS servers and DNSSEC for even more security and network stability
- Optional application-provided low-level transport allows performing communication over any carrier and not just TCP socket
- Port knocking support for advanced security
XMLEnc and SOAP are the cornerstone of SAML, so a C++ version of XMLBlackbox is included in SAMLBlackbox. HTTPS is used as a transport for SOAP requests, so C++ version of HTTPBlackbox client+server package is also included.
PKI Infrastructure for C++ is included with base functions of PKIBlackbox for C++.
Miss a feature? Tell us about your idea using the Wish List.