Add FTP and FTP-over-SSL client or server to your C or C++ application
Quickly implement FTP and FTPS protocols in your C++ applications with a collection of FTP/FTPS classes.
FTPSBlackbox includes FTP libraries enabling developers to quickly implement plain and secure file transfers without going deep into details of FTP and FTPS protocols. Both client and server functionality of FTP (RFC 959) and FTP-over-SSL (RFC 2228) protocols is implemented in supplied FTP/FTPS classes.
Download FTPS Classes for C++The FTPSBlackbox package is an integral part of SecureBlackbox. Download SecureBlackbox (C++ edition) to implement FTP and FTPS protocols in client and server applications.
Differences Between SFTP and FTPS ClassesSecureBlackbox includes both SFTP and FTPS libraries in a single package. However, it is important to realize the differences between the two protocols. While FTPS and SFTP will help you achieving essentially the same goal of transferring files between remote computers, the two protocolsí design and implementation differ a great deal, making the two protocols incompatible and non-interchangeable.
FTPS stands for FTP-over-SSL. By implementing the FTPS protocol, you will get the ability to create, delete, upload and download files over a secure SSL/TLS tunnel. Essentially, FTPS is a secured extension of the FTP protocol.
SFTP (SSH File Transfer Protocol) is designed on top of the SSH (Secure Shell) protocol, and is a part of SSH2 family of protocols. The SFTP protocol is implemented with SFTP classes included with SFTPBlackbox.
Why Choose FTPSBlackbox over Competing FTPS Libraries
- Implement FTP and FTPS protocols in C++ in a matter of minutes;
- Build FTP/FTPS clients and servers with a single FTPS library;
- Guaranteed compatibility with all existing FTP/FTPS clients and servers complyiant to RFC 959 and RFC 2228;
- Implicit and explicit SSL/TLS support;
- Incorporates AES and Camellia Cipher Suites, TLS extensions, Server Name Indication extension, and all other features of SSL/TLS protocols;
- FTP/FTPS proxy support;
- Built-in GZip and MODE Z compression speeds up transfers and reduces bandwidth requirements;
- FTP and FTPS classes support wildcards and regular expressions for batch file transfer operations;
- Royalty-free license;
- C++ sample code;
- Extensive knowledge databases and individual support options are available to help you with the development of your project since the moment you download the free evaluation version.
Download SecureBlackbox (C++ edition), an all-in-one security toolbox that includes an FTPS library for your C++ applications.