Secure XML Java Library: Sign, Validate, Encrypt, Decrypt and Timestamp XML Documents in Java and Android
XMLBlackbox (an integral part of SecureBlackbox) includes everything you need to encrypt, decrypt, timestamp, sign and validate XML documents in your Java and Android applications.
With secure XML Java library, you can instantly add password-based, certificate-based and PGP-based encryption, certificate-based and PGP-based signing capabilities to your Java apps. The secure XML Java library includes support for XAdES functionality, allowing to implement advanced signing and timestamping of XML and binary data.
Also you can sign SOAP messages (both requests and responses) and verify signatures of signed SOAP messages. And with help of HTTPBlackbox package you can send and receive SOAP messages (both client-side and server-side components are available).
Download Secure XML Java LibraryThe XMLBlackbox package is an integral part of SecureBlackbox. Download SecureBlackbox (Java edition) to quickly implement XML security in your Java and Android applications.
Add Security to XML Document HandlingWith secure XML Java library, you can quickly secure XML documents and binary data. Supporting the full set of features, secure XML Java library offers secure encryption, decryption, signing, timestamping and validation functionality to your Java apps. With password, certificate and PGP-based authentication, XMLBlackbox integrates support for a wide range of standards, algorithms, RFCs and protocols to help you secure XML files in Java apps.
Encrypt and Decrypt XML Documents with Secure XML Java LibraryXMLBlackbox implements password-based, certificate-based and PGP-based XML encryption, using X.509 certificates, OpenPGP keys or RSA keys to implement XML encryption and decryption in your Java apps.
Timestamp, Sign and Verify XML Documents in Java and Android AppsXMLBlackbox can use X.509 certificates, OpenPGP keys or RSA keys to securely create and validate signatures, protecting XML documents and binary data from unauthorized alterations.
Why Choose XMLBlackbox over Competing Java XML Security Implementations
- XML documents can be signed with private keys stored on USB crypto tokens, smartcards and in Windows certificate storage;
- Supports X.509 certificates, OpenPGP keys and RSA keys to encrypt, decrypt, sign, timestamp and validate XML and binary data;
- Timestamping is a vital part of the signing process certifying the moment the signature is applied. XMLBlackbox can timestamp XML files when you sign a document according to XAdES standard;
- Full XAdES compatibility;
- You can sign and encrypt SOAP messages;
- XMLBlackbox offers complete cryptographic support for your XML files, including advanced validation of certificates and timestamps, certificate revocation lists (CRLs) management and online validation protocol (OCSP) support;
- Certificate-based XML security is worthless without certificate management. XMLBlackbox includes the ability to create, store, manage and revoke X.509 certificates, supporting certificate storages and CRLs;
- This XML Security Java library can be used for building Web and mobile applications;
- Server-side XML data can be signed on the client without downloading them to the client system (Distributed Cryptography add-on required);
- Royalty-free license;
- Free individual or public support is available from the beginning of your evaluation period.
Download SecureBlackbox for Java, an all-in-one security toolbox that includes XML encryption, decryption, timestamping, signing and validation Java libraries.