Add WebDAV client and server functions to your Java or Android application
WebDAVBlackbox (an integral part of SecureBlackbox) offers Java developers the ability to implement WebDAV protocol in client and server applications. WebDAVBlackbox also includes CardDAV extension to WebDAV.
The WebDAV protocol is used for the management of remote files and directories on WebDAV-compatible servers (e.g. Web servers).
Secure WebDAV Java LibraryIn addition to plain version of the protocol, WebDAV Java library includes an implementation of WebDAVS, a secure version of the WebDAV protocol. WebDAVS runs on top of SSL/TLS protocols.
Download WebDAV Java LibraryThe WebDAVBlackbox package is an integral part of SecureBlackbox. Download SecureBlackbox (Java edition) to implement the WebDAV protocol in Java client and server applications.
Why Choose WebDAVBlackbox over Competing WebDAV Java Libraries
- Build WebDAV compliant clients and servers;
- WebDAV Java library is fully compliant to WebDAV specification (RFC 4918);
- Full scope of operations defined in the WebDAV protocol supported;
- Built-in GZip compression speeds up data transfers and reduces bandwidth requirements;
- Client side WebDAV Java library supports various types of proxies with optional authentication, International Domain Names, IPv6 and other advanced connectivity features;
- Server side WebDAV Java library can store resources on the disk, in a database or in other types of custom storage including SolFS virtual file system;
- WebDAVS Java library supports SSL/TLS protocols such as AES and Camellia Cipher Suites, TLS extensions and more, letting your apps connect to a greater number of servers using SSL/TLS security;
- WebDAV Java library can be used to build desktop and hosted (Web) applications;
- Royalty-free licensing;
- Extensive knowledge databases and individual support options are available to help you with the development of your project.
Download SecureBlackbox for Java, an all-in-one security toolbox including a WebDAV Java library for your applications.