SFTP Java Library for Secure FTP File Transfers
SFTPBlackbox Java SFTP library enables developers to quickly implement SSH and SFTP protocols in Java and Android applications.
With SFTPBlackbox you can quickly add support for secure upload and download as well as the ability to securely manage files and directories. The library offers functions to create, delete and rename files and directories on remote SSH servers, list directory structure, and perform other operations over a fully secured communication link. Finally, SFTPBlackbox classes allow developers creating and running an SSH/SFTP server of their own.
What Is SFTP?SFTP is a specialized protocol to perform file system operations securely over an SSH channel. The protocol is an integral part of the SSH2 family of protocols, and is not related to the FTP (File Transfer Protocol) defined by RFC 959 or FTPS (RFC 2228) protocols.
Download the librarySFTPBlackbox package is an integral part of SecureBlackbox. Download SecureBlackbox (Java edition) to use SSH and SFTP protocols in client and server applications.
Why Choose SFTPBlackbox over Competing Java Libraries
- SSH and SFTP support at no extra charge;
- Build your own Java SFTP client and Java SFTP server applications;
- Industry-standard implementation enables seamless file transfers between your own and existing servers;
- Available low-level functions for many types of file and directory operations on remote file system;
- SFTPBlackbox can be used to build desktop and hosted (Web) applications;
- Compression and pipelining speed up file transfers, save Internet traffic and reduce bandwidth requirements;
- Extensive knowledge databases and individual support options are available to help you with the development of your project.