SAMLBlackbox package of SecureBlackbox®
Add SAML support to your Java apps with a collection of ready-made SAML classes for Java. SAMLBlackbox allows developers building Java applications supporting SAML, a modern authentication scheme. Available for multiple platforms, SAMLBlackbox makes it easy to implement SAML support in your applications running in Windows, Linux, Android, or in a Web browser. SAMLBlackbox is part of SecureBlackbox since version 13.
The SAML Specification
Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) is an XML-based open standard for exchanging authentication and authorization information between clients, service providers and identity providers. The most common use of SAML is implementing single sign-on. The most common example of SAML-based single sign-on is Google Apps.
Implement SAML-Compliant Single Sign-on in Java
SAMLBlackbox provides a standard-compliant implementation of SAML in a set of platform-independent Java classes. SAMLBlackbox includes Java classes for building SAML clients, service providers and identity providers altogether.
What's Included in SAML Library for Java
Since the SAML protocol develops on top of the XML specification and makes use of technologies such as XMLEnc (XML Encryption), HTTPS and SOAP, SAMLBlackbox includes Java libraries for XMLEnc and SOAP (XMLBlackbox) as well as HTTPS and SOAP transport classes (HTTPBlackbox client+server package). In addition, the the SAML Java library includes basic certificate management from PKIBlackbox and basic OpenPGP key management classes from OpenPGPBlackbox.
Top 6 reasons to choose SecureBlackbox:
Strict observance of the standards and the most secure algorithms, used in the industry, ensures highest level of security of the offered solutions.
SecureBlackbox is an integrated suite of instruments, equally applicable for building complex security-related software solutions and for adding data protection to existing applications.
Easy to use architecture
SecureBlackbox was carefully designed by software architects, who have extensive experience in software development and design.
Readiness for use
One can use SecureBlackbox even if he/she has only basic knowledge of information security and cryptography.
Flexible support policy
EldoS offers many support options, from forums and knowlegebase to free individual support and expert services.
Affordable licensing schemes
EldoS offers affordable royalty-free licenses for all its products. All licenses include free individual support and free updates.
SAMLBlackbox implements the SAML Protocol for Java applications. The following major features are supported:
- The latest revision of SAML 2.0 protocol
- Cross-platform implementation of the SAML protocol for Java
- Java classes for building SAML client applications
- Includes Java classes for building SAML Identity Providers and SAML Service Providers
- Authentication can be initiated by Service Provider or Identity Provider
- Supports password-based, X.509 certificate and IP-based authentication methods
- Supports all of the following profiles: Web browser SSO, Single logout, Artifact resolution
- Supports all of the following bindings: Redirect, POST, Artifact, SOAP and PAOS
- Supports all of the following assertions: plain XML, signed, encrypted
- Supported SAML metadata: generation, parsing, components auto-configuration
- Custom assertions and SAML requests
- Compatible with third-party SAML servers such as Google Apps, SimpleSAMLPHP, and Shibboleth
- Includes built-in TCP socket with support for SOCKS and HTTP CONNECT (web tunneling) proxies with various authentication methods
- Bandwidth control to avoid overloading slow networks
- IPv6 and International Domain Names (IDN) support for maximum network connectivity
- Custom DNS servers and DNSSEC are supported for greater security and network stability
- Supports application-provided low-level transport to enable using low-level transport carriers other than TCP sockets
- Port knocking for advanced security
Includes base functions of PKIBlackbox to implement PKI Infrastructure .
Miss a feature? Share your ideas via the Wish List.