SMTP / POP3 / IMAP and MIME Java and Android Libraries - SecureBlackbox®
MailBlackbox makes it easy for mobile developers to create mobile and Web-based email clients working via SMTP/POP3 protocols.
The functionality available in SMTP / POP3 / IMAP Java library allows sending and receiving messages with attachments, creating and parsing RFC822 and MIME-compliant email messages. MailBlackbox helps developers add mail delivery and processing support to Java and Android applications with just a few clicks.
The MailBlackbox package is an integral part of SecureBlackbox. Download SecureBlackbox (Java edition) to implement SMTP and POP3 protocols with RFC822 and MIME support in your email client applications.
Secure EmailBoth unsecured and secure (SSL) are available in a single package. Applications using the SMTP/POP3 Java library gain full SSL/TLS support for enhanced communication security. Additional security options include the support for S/MIME versions 2 and 3 and OpenPGP/MIME (note: OpenPGPBlackbox is required to handle OpenPGP/MIME mail).
DKIM SupportAs an added anti-spam measure, MailBlackbox includes full support for the DKIM (Domain Keys Identified Mail) technology, allowing messages sent via mobile mail applications developed with MailBlackbox to clear spam filters with ease. MailBlackbox was the first SMTP/POP3 Java library on the market to support the DKIM technology.
Why Choose MailBlackbox over Competing Java Libraries
- Full compliance with established industry standards to enable seamless email communications;
- Full control over mail headers;
- DKIM support allows messages sent with MailBlackbox components pass through smap filters;
- Secure communications with SSL/TLS support;
- OpenPGP/MIME support (via OpenPGPBlackbox) and S/MIME 2 and 3 support;
- No third-party libraries and no external dependencies;
- Royalty-free licensing;
- Extensive knowledge databases and individual support options are available to help you with the development of your project.
Download SecureBlackbox (Java edition) , an all-in-one security toolbox that includes SMTP and POP3 Java libraries for your Java applications.