Secure cloud data storage for Java and Android applications
With CloudBlackbox you get a carefully designed API for uniform access to all major cloud storage providers (Dropbox, Amazon S3, Windows Azure, Box.com, Google Drive and OneDrive). Protection and security of your data is guaranteed with built-in encryption and compression of data, performed on-the-fly on the client side when the data is tranferred to the cloud.
Your Java or Android application will benefit from secure data storage with CloudBlackbox, which guarantees that cloud provider doesn't peep into your application data. Also if you need a full-scale filesystem in the cloud, this is possible with help of CloudBlackbox combined with SolFS.
CloudBlackbox (Java edition, part of SecureBlackbox software product) is a collection of managed components to securely store application and user's data in the clouds in your Java or Android application.
Download and try nowDownload SecureBlackbox (Java edition), which includes CloudBlackbox package
Why choose CloudBlackbox
- CloudBlackbox offers the class library with uniform API for various cloud platforms;
- transparent on-the-fly encryption of the uploaded data ensures non-breakable security of your information;
- data compression reduces network load and cost of storing the data on the cloud storage and also increases transfer speed;
- You can store metadata with your files;
- When necessary, full-featured filesystem in the cloud can be built with CloudBlackbox and SolFS;
- Royalty-free licensing;
- Free individual or public support is available from the very beginning of your evaluation and development
Download SecureBlackbox (Java edition), which includes CloudBlackbox package