SecureBlackbox is available in several editions for various software platforms (some functions and components can be unsupported on certain platforms).
- .NET edition (.NET-based platforms)
- Java edition (Java and Android)
- VCL edition (Delphi/desktop, C++Builder, FreePascal)
- NG edition (Delphi for mobile platforms)
- C++ edition (use with C++)
- PHP edition (use with PHP)
This edition of SecureBlackbox includes pure managed components, carefully optimized to achieve maximum performance, comparable to native processor code.
.NET edition can be used on
- .NET Framework 4.6
- .NET Framework 4.5.1
- .NET Framework 4.5
- .NET Framework 4.0
- .NET Framework 3.5
- .NET Framework 3.0
- .NET Framework 2.0
- Windows Phone 8 and 8.1
- Windows Phone 7.5 and 7.8 (deprecated, available in SecureBlackbox 12)
- Windows RT (.NET-based API supported by Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8. Formerly known as Metro)
- Silverlight 5
- Silverlight 4 (deprecated, available in SecureBlackbox 12)
- Mono 4.0
- Mono 2.0
- Xamarin.Android (formerly known as Mono for Android)
- .NET CF (Compact Framework) 3.5
- .NET CF 2.0
Blazingly fast native Delphi (Pascal) components for building native Windows, Linux and MacOS X applications. VCL edition can be used with
- Delphi (from Delphi 6 to the most recent Delphi XE8 for Windows and MacOS X). Note: iOS and Android targets are supported with separate NG edition.
- C++Builder (from C++Builder 2007 to the most recent C++ Builder XE7 for Windows)
- FreePascal 2.6.4 for Win32, Win64, Linux/x86, Linux/x64, MacOS X, Windows CE and iOS.
Delphi components that can be used in your applications that target Android or iOS and which are developed with Delphi XE4 to XE8. NG edition can be used with
- Delphi XE8 (Android and iOS targets)
- Delphi XE7 (Android and iOS targets)
- Delphi XE6 (Android and iOS targets)
- Delphi XE5 (Android and iOS targets)
- Delphi XE4 (iOS targets)
This edition of SecureBlackbox lets you use components from C and C++ applications. C++ edition can be used with
- Visual C++ 2013, 2012, 2010, 2008
- GCC on Linux and MacOS X
- XCode on MacOS X
C++ edition works on any computer with Windows XP SP3 and later, on systems with Linux / x86 and Linux / x64, on MacOS X / Intel (10.6 and later), on Windows CE / Windows Embedded Compact and on iOS 5 and later (iPhone and iPad devices).
This edition of SecureBlackbox lets you use components from your PHP scripts. PHP edition can be used with
- PHP 5.6.x
- PHP 5.5.x
- PHP 5.4.x
- PHP 5.3.x
PHP edition works on any computer with Windows XP and later and on systems with Linux / x86 and Linux / x64.
Try yourself now - download your copy of SecureBlackbox.
Read what other people do with SecureBlackbox®.
Ready to license and use? Refer to the Buying Guide page for complete licensing information.