SecureBlackbox is available in several editions for various software platforms (some functions and components can be unsupported on certain platforms).
- .NET edition (.NET-based platforms)
- Java edition (Java and Android)
- VCL edition (Delphi/desktop, C++Builder, FreePascal)
- NG edition (Delphi for mobile platforms)
- C++ edition (use with C++)
- PHP edition (use with PHP)
This edition of SecureBlackbox includes pure managed components, carefully optimized to achieve maximum performance, comparable to native processor code.
.NET edition can be used on
- Universaal Windows Platform
- .NET Framework 4.6
- .NET Framework 4.5.1
- .NET Framework 4.5
- .NET Framework 4.0
- .NET Framework 3.5
- .NET Framework 3.0
- .NET Framework 2.0
- Xamarin.Android (formerly known as Mono for Android)
- Mono 4.0
- Mono 2.0
- .NET CF (Compact Framework) 3.5
- .NET CF 2.0
- Windows Phone 8 and 8.1
- Windows Phone 7.5 and 7.8 (deprecated, available in SecureBlackbox 12)
- Windows RT (.NET-based API supported by Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8. Formerly known as Metro)
- Silverlight 5
- Silverlight 4 (deprecated, available in SecureBlackbox 12)
Blazingly fast native Delphi (Pascal) components for building native Windows, Linux and macOS applications. VCL edition can be used with
- Delphi (from Delphi 5 to the most recent Delphi 10.1 Berlin for Windows and macOS). Note: iOS and Android targets are supported with separate NG edition.
- C++Builder (from C++Builder 2007 to the most recent C++ Builder 10 Seattle for Windows)
- FreePascal 3.0 for Win32, Win64, Linux/x86, Linux/x64, macOS, Windows CE and iOS.
VCL edition works on any computer with Windows XP and later, with Linux kernel 2.6 and later, with MacOS 10.6 and later and on iOS 5 and later (iPhone and iPad devices).
Delphi components that can be used in your applications that target Android or iOS and which are developed with Delphi XE4 to 10.1 Berlin. NG edition can be used with
- Delphi 10.1 Berlin (Android and iOS targets)
- Delphi 10 Seattle (Android and iOS targets)
- Delphi XE8 (Android and iOS targets)
- Delphi XE7 (Android and iOS targets)
- Delphi XE6 (Android and iOS targets)
- Delphi XE5 (Android and iOS targets)
- Delphi XE4 (iOS target)
This edition of SecureBlackbox lets you use components from C and C++ applications. C++ edition can be used with
- Visual C++ 2015, 2013, 2012, 2010, 2008
- GCC on Linux and macOS
- XCode on macOS
C++ edition works on any computer with Windows XP SP3 and later, on systems with Linux / x86 and Linux / x64, on macOS / Intel (10.6 and later), on Windows CE / Windows Embedded Compact and on iOS 5 and later (iPhone and iPad devices). Libraries for both 32-bit and 64-bit platforms are offered on the supported platforms.
This edition of SecureBlackbox lets you use components from your PHP scripts. PHP edition can be used with
- PHP 7.0
- PHP 5.6.x
- PHP 5.5.x
- PHP 5.4.x
- PHP 5.3.x
PHP edition works on any computer with Windows XP and later and on systems with Linux / x86 and Linux / x64.
Try yourself now - download your copy of SecureBlackbox.
Read what other people do with SecureBlackbox®.
Ready to license and use? Refer to the Buying Guide page for complete licensing information.