SecureBlackbox is available in several editions for various software platforms (some functions and components can be unsupported on certain platforms).
- .NET edition (.NET-based platforms)
- Java edition (Java and Android)
- VCL edition (Delphi/desktop, C++Builder, FreePascal)
- NG edition (Delphi for mobile platforms)
- C++ edition (use with C++)
This edition of SecureBlackbox includes pure managed components, carefully optimized to achieve maximum performance, comparable to native processor code.
.NET edition can be used on
- Windows RT (.NET-based API supported by Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8. Formerly known as Metro)
- .NET Framework 4.5.1
- .NET Framework 4.5
- .NET Framework 4.0
- .NET Framework 3.5
- .NET Framework 3.0
- .NET Framework 2.0
- .NET Framework 1.1 (deprecated, available in SecureBlackbox 9)
- Windows Phone 8
- Windows Phone 7.5 and 7.8
- Windows Phone 7 (deprecated, available in SecureBlackbox 9)
- Silverlight 5
- Silverlight 4
- Silverlight 3 (deprecated, available in SecureBlackbox 9)
- Mono 2.0
- Mono 1.0 (deprecated, available in SecureBlackbox 9)
- Xamarin.Android (formerly known as Mono for Android)
- .NET CF (Compact Framework) 3.5
- .NET CF 2.0
- .NET CF 1.0 (deprecated, available in SecureBlackbox 9)
Blazingly fast native Delphi (Pascal) components for building native Windows, Linux and MacOS X applications. VCL edition can be used with
- Delphi (from Delphi 6 to the most recent Delphi XE7 for Windows and MacOS X). Note: iOS and Android targets are supported with separate NG edition.
- C++Builder (from C++Builder 2007 to the most recent C++ Builder XE7 for Windows)
- FreePascal 2.6.4 for Win32, Win64, Linux/x86, Linux/x64, MacOS X, Windows CE, Android and iOS.
Delphi components that can be used in your applications that target Android or iOS and which are developed with Delphi XE4 and XE5. NG edition can be used with
- Delphi XE7 (Android and iOS targets)
- Delphi XE6 (Android and iOS targets)
- Delphi XE5 (Android and iOS targets)
- Delphi XE4 (iOS targets)
This edition of SecureBlackbox lets you use components from C and C++ applications. C++ edition can be used with
- Visual C++ 2013, 2012, 2010, 2008
- C++Builder (from C++Builder 2007 to the most recent C++ Builder XE6)
- GCC on Linux and MacOS X
- XCode on MacOS X
C++ edition works on any computer with Windows XP and later, on systems with Linux / x86 and Linux / x64, on MacOS X / Intel (10.6 and later), on Windows CE / Windows Embedded Compact and on iOS 5 and later (iPhone and iPad devices).
Try yourself now - download your copy of SecureBlackbox.
Read what other people do with SecureBlackbox®.
Ready to license and use? Refer to the Buying Guide page for complete licensing information.