CAdES, PAdES, XAdES support in SecureBlackbox
Advanced Electronic Signatures (XAdES, PAdES, CAdES) are extensions to digital signature standards, which ensure long-term validity of documents.
AdESBlackbox is a combined package, that includes all components and classes, needed to add advanced signatures to your software. This includes
- XMLBlackbox - XMLDSig and XAdES classes and functions;
- PDFBlackbox - PDF digital signatures and PAdES classes and functions;
- PKIBlackbox - PKI digital signatures and CAdES classes and functions;
- HTTPBlackbox client - classes for HTTPS transport, that let the signing engines collect revocation information using HTTPS;
- LDAPBlackbox - classes for accessing digital certificates using LDAP protocol.
Digital signing is performed with X.509 certificates, which can be loaded from files, or which are accessible on hardware devices via PKCS#11 interface, or (on Windows) certificates stored in Windows Certificate Storage.
Supported XAdES forms are
- XAdES-T (with timestamping)
- XAdES-C (complete)
- XAdES-X (extended)
- XAdES-X-L (extended long-term)
- XAdES-A (archive)
Supported PAdES forms are
Supported CAdES forms are
ASiC signatures are available in ASiCBlackbox and are not included in AdESBlackbox package.
AdESBlackbox is available for separate licensing, and also all the individual packages are included in the all-inclusive SecureBlackbox Professional.