Add SSL / TLS client and server functions to your Windows, macOS or Linux application
Secure your client and server applications with SSL/TLS protocol.
SSLBlackbox allows Delphi developers to implement server authentication, secure HTTP connections (HTTPS), secure email and secure news in client and server applications running in Windows, Linux, MacOS, iOS and Android environments. The collection of SSL/TLS components provide support for the entire family of SLL/TLS protocols including TLS 1.2, TLS 1.1, TLS 1.0, SSL 3 and SSL 2. Public Key Management Infrastructure (PKI) allows generating, revoking and managing secure certificates.
Download SSL/TLS Delphi Components
The SSLBlackbox package is an integral part of SecureBlackbox. Download SecureBlackbox (VCL edition) to implement the SSL/TLS family of protocols in Delphi, adding transport layer security to your Windows and Linux applications.
The SSL/TLS Protocol
The SSL/TLS protocol is used to secure Internet communications by adding a transparent security layer to higher-level protocols that work on top of TCP. By implementing SSL/TLS support in their applications, developers get the ability to perform server authentication, and can use flexible encryption schemes for securing Internet communications. The SSL/TLS components can be used to provide transport security and validate authenticity of Web servers with a corresponding certificate. Essentially, the SSL/TLS components allow building applications that can exchange traffic securely in intranet and Internet environments regardless of what communication protocol has been used.
Why Choose SSLBlackbox over Competing Components
- Build client, server and distributed systems in minutes;
- The added security layer is fully transparent to higher-level TCP protocols;
- No external dependencies or third-party binaries;
- SSL/TLS components support TLS 1.2 and all of the latest versions and features of SSL/TLS protocols such as AES and Camellia Cipher Suites, TLS compression, TLS extensions and more;
- Provides full control over SSL-secured connection including session resume, the ability to select/validate client and server certificates, etc.
- Built-in support for client-side HTTP/HTTPS and FTP/FTPS application layer protocols;
- Royalty-free licensing;
- Comprehensive technical support and assistance with your project available from the day you download the free evaluation version.
Complete list of features.
To simplify integration of SSL support we have created several decendant components for popular socket components. If you use built-in VCL socket classes, Indy, ICS, Synapse or RealThinClient you can install the appropriate add-on package (included into SSLBlackbox) and get SSL-enabled socket components which are based on your library of choice.
If you use Windows API (WinSock) or some 3rd-party socket components, integration of SSLBlackbox will be easy too! SSLBlackbox supports both synchronous and asynchronous operations so you won't be limited by the mode you chose.
Download SecureBlackbox (VCL edition), an all-in-one security toolbox including a set of client and server SSL/TLS VCL components for Delphi.