SAMLBlackbox package of SecureBlackbox®
Build SAML-compliant clients, service providers and identity providers in Delphi with ready-made SAML VCL components. SAMLBlackbox is a collection of VCL components for implementing standard-compliant SAML authentication in your Delphi applications.
The SAML Specification
The single most common use of the SAML protocol is implementing single sign-on. SAML allows securely exchanging authentication and authorization information between clients, service providers and identity providers without actually sharing the client's password with the service provider.
Implement SAML-Compliant Single Sign-on in Delphi
SAMLBlackbox lets you use SAML (Security Assertion Markup Language) in your Delphi applications without having to implement the protocol from scratch. SAMLBlackbox includes SAML VCL components for building client applications, service providers and identity providers.
What's Included in SAML VCL Library for Delphi
SAML is based on the XML specification. As a result, for properly implementing SAML in your Delphi applications, you'll need components to support the many underlying security and communication technologies such as XMLEnc (XML Encryption), HTTPS and SOAP. SAMLBlackbox includes the following packages: XMLBlackbox for XMLEnc and SOAP support, HTTPBlackbox client+server for HTTPS and SOAP transport, as well as base functions of PKIBlackbox for managing certificates and OpenPGPBlackbox for managing OpenPGP keys.
Top 6 reasons to choose SecureBlackbox:
Strict observance of the standards and the most secure algorithms, used in the industry, ensures highest level of security of the offered solutions.
SecureBlackbox is an integrated suite of instruments, equally applicable for building complex security-related software solutions and for adding data protection to existing applications.
Easy to use architecture
SecureBlackbox was carefully designed by software architects, who have extensive experience in software development and design.
Readiness for use
One can use SecureBlackbox even if he/she has only basic knowledge of information security and cryptography.
Flexible support policy
EldoS offers many support options, from forums and knowlegebase to free individual support and expert services.
Affordable licensing schemes
EldoS offers affordable royalty-free licenses for all its products. All licenses include free individual support and free updates.
SAMLBlackbox offers a set of VCL components for helping you implement SAML Protocol support in your Delphi applications. The following features are supported:
- Standard-compliant SAML 2.0 implementation
- VCL components for building SAML-compliant clients in Delphi
- VCL components for creating SAML Identity Providers and SAML Service Providers in Delphi
- Supports authentication initiated by Service Provider and Identity Provider
- Authentication methods: password, X.509 certificate and IP-based authentication
- Profiles: Web browser SSO, Single logout, Artifact resolution
- Bindings: Redirect, POST, Artifact, SOAP and PAOS
- Assertions: plain XML, signed, encrypted
- SAML metadata: generation, parsing, components auto-configuration
- Optional custom assertions and SAML requests support
- SAML VCL components are compatible with existing SAML servers including Google Apps, SimpleSAMLPHP, Shibboleth
- Built-in TCP socket supporting SOCKS and HTTP CONNECT (web tunneling) proxies with various authentication mechanisms
- Bandwidth control
- IPv6 and International Domain Names (IDN) support
- Support for Custom DNS servers and DNSSEC
- Supports optional application-provided low-level transport for using low-level transport other than TCP socket
- Port knocking support for advanced security
PKI Infrastructure VCL components include base functions of PKIBlackbox.
Miss a feature? Send a request via the Wish List!