SMTP / POP3 / IMAP and MIME VCL Components for Delphi
Build fully-featured email clients for Windows, Linux, MacOS, iOS and Android platforms in Delphi with ready-made SMTP/POP3 and MIME VCL components.
MailBlackbox includes email components allowing Delphi developers to build applications that can send and receive emails in plain and secure modes, assemble and parse RFC822 and MIME-compliant email messages.
Download the Delphi ComponentsThe MailBlackbox package is an integral part of SecureBlackbox. Download Download SecureBlackbox (VCL edition) to build fully featured email clients implementing SMTP and POP3 communication protocols as well as plain and secure versions of MIME in Windows, Linux, MacOS, iOS and Android.
Secure Communications with SMTP / POP3 / IMAP ComponentsYour applications can use plain or secured communication link to send and receive messages. The SMTP/POP3 VCL components include support for SSL/TLS, ensuring protected receipt and delivery of email communications.
Sign, Validate and Encrypt/Decrypt Messages with OpenPGP/MIME and S/MIME ComponentsThe S/MIME VCL component delivers the ability to secure individual messages with built-in certificate-based encryption. Supporting S/MIME versions 2 and 3 as well as OpenPGP/MIME (via OpenPGPBlackbox) allows your applications to encrypt, decrypt, sign and validate signed messages without the need to learn cryptography.
DKIM SupportEmail spam is a real plaque of today’s Internet. MailBlackbox was among the first to support the DomainKey (DKIM) technology, helping your Delphi applications using our SMTP/POP3 get better spam resistance.
Download and try nowDownload SecureBlackbox (VCL edition), which includes MailBlackbox package
Why Choose MailBlackbox over competing components
- Designed to minimize development time;
- Includes client-side support for plain and secure versions of POP3, IMAP, SMTP, MIME, S/MIME and OpenPGP/MIME protocols;
- Supports DKIM (DomainKeys) technology to helps combat spam;
- Strict standard compliance allows your applications connecting to the widest range of email servers;
- Support for SSL/TLS protocols secures communication link, while support for OpenPGP/MIME and S/MIME 2 and 3 secures individual messages;
- No external dependencies;
- Royalty-free licensing;
- Comprehensive technical support and assistance with the development of your project available from the day you download the free evaluation version.
Download SecureBlackbox (VCL edition), an all-in-one security toolbox that includes MIME, SMTP and POP3 VCL components for Windows, Linux, MacOS, iOS and Android Delphi applications.