Secure cloud data storage in your Windows, macOS or Linux application
Quickly add cloud security functions to client and server applications for Windows, Linux, MacOS, iOS and Android.
CloudBlackbox offers a uniform API allowing developers build Delphi applications with the ability to store data in cloud storages with client-side on-the-fly encryption and compression. The components work with Dropbox, Amazon S3, Windows Azure, Box.com, Google Drive and OneDrive (previously SkyDrive).
Download Cloud Components for DelphiThe CloudBlackbox package is an integral part of SecureBlackbox. Download SecureBlackbox (VCL edition) to securely store application and user's data in the clouds in your client and server applications for Windows, Linux, MacOS, iOS and Android.
Why choose CloudBlackbox
- CloudBlackbox is a native Delphi VCL with no third-party dependencies;
- You get transparent on-the-fly encryption of the uploaded data to ensure optimal security of your data (optional);
- Custom user-defined data can be stored along with objects (files), letting you attach metadata to the files;
- compression of stored data increases transfer speed and reduces network load and cost of storing the data on the cloud storage (optional);
- Possibility to have a full-featured filesystem in the cloud;
- Royalty-free licensing;
- Comprehensive technical support and assistance with your project available from the day you download the free evaluation version.
Download SecureBlackbox (VCL edition), an all-in-one security toolbox including secure cloud components for your Delphi applications.