Rethync SDK is available in multiple Code Packages, where each code package can be used with one or more platforms and development tools. Currently the following code packages are available:
- Java™ SE/EE (Java Standard/Enterprise editions) and Android
- VCL (Pascal, Delphi)
- C++ (in development)
.NET code package is designed for .NET and Mono development. It is created with C# source code.
This code package can be used with Microsoft .NET runtime and Mono.
Java code package contains files necessary to use Rethync with Java platform (Standard and Enterprise editions).
Also this code package can be used on Android.
Java 2 Micro edition (J2ME) is not supported with this code package.
VCL code package contains files necessary to use Rethync in Windows and Linux development. C++ Builder is not officially supported, although it is possible to compile Rethync files for this development tool.
PHP code package can be used on any PHP 5.3 and later system. It includes server and client HTTP transports.
- Windows XP / 2003 Server / Vista / 2008 Server / Windows 7 / 2008 R2 Server / Windows 8 / 2012 Server
- .NET framework (runtime versions 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5)
- Mono 2.0 and later
- Silverlight 5
- Java SE/EE (version 6 and later)
- MacOS X (via VCL code package)
- iOS (via VCL code package)
Different code packages (APIs) of Rethync SDK can be used with the following development tools:
- .NET API:
- Visual Studio 2012
- Visual Studio 2010
- Visual Studio 2008
- Visual Studio 2005
- Embarcadero Delphi Prism
- Java API:
- any Java development tool
- VCL API (VCL units are linked into the application without any external DLLs):
- Embarcadero RAD Studio XE3
- Embarcadero RAD Studio XE2
- Embarcadero RAD Studio XE
- Embarcadero RAD Studio 2010
- CodeGear RAD Studio 2009
- CodeGear RAD Studio 2007
- Delphi XE3
- Delphi XE2
- Delphi XE
- Delphi 2010
- Delphi 2009
- Delphi 2007
- Delphi 2006
- Delphi 2005
- Delphi 7
- Delphi 6
- Delphi 5
- PHP code package can be used with any PHP development tool.
Ready to try? Download your own copy to use Rethync for free.