How to place a purchase order
As a corporate client, you can order using a purchase order. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept purchase orders from private customers.
All purchase orders must be issued in conformance with the terms of the license for the software that is being purchased. Purchase Orders with custom terms and conditions attached are NOT accepted.
Purchase orders are accepted for licenses that cost over 300 USD, 250 Euro, 200 GBP. All purchase orders must meet NET 30 terms, i.e. the payment must be dispatched in time that lets us receive it within 30 days from the date when the order has been processed by us.
Please include the following information so we can process your order quickly:
- The name of the seller (EldoS)
- The name and billing address of your company
- The e-mail address to which the order confirmation and invoice should be sent, and your e-mail delivery address, if different. Please note that if the e-mail is not present, we will not be able to deliver the license
- Name and phone number of the contact person for your order
- The product name and the specific product options (platform, edition, code package where applicable)
- The number of licenses
- The requested billing currency
- The name to which the product will be licensed. This is usually a company or organization name
Please e-mail or fax us your official order on company letterhead with a signature of the authorized person.
You can e-mail the signed purchase order in PDF format or scanned image (compressed TIF, GIF, JPG, PNG formats) by sending it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you prefer fax, please send the order to +44 (113) 322 4623. E-mailing the purchase order is preferred.