EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

Instant Messaging with MsgConnect.

Also by EldoS: SecureBlackbox
200+ components and classes for digital security, signing, encryption and secure networking.
Posted: 06/22/2015 00:21:27
by Steve Gill (Basic support level)

At the end of the following article it mentions another article that discusses building an instant messaging application using MsgConnect: https://www.eldos.com/msgconnect/articles/1931.php

I am unable to find this other article. Can anyone please tell me where I can find it?

I am interested in using MsgConnect for two applications: one is for peer-to-peer instant messaging over an internal network, and the other is for a server application to broadcast its connection details across an internal network.

From what I have read, MsgConnect would be suitable for both of these. Is that correct?

= Steve
Posted: 07/08/2015 01:19:52
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

I am apologizing for the late answer (looks like my timely reply was not posted for whatever reason). If the question is still actual, here's the reply.

The article was never written.

SendNote sample is a simple but universal sample of both peer-to-peer and client-server messenger. You can choose the mode in which it works via the radio buttons.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski

Topic viewed 4094 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!