EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

Server reply message

Also by EldoS: CallbackFilter
A component to monitor and control disk activity, track file and directory operations (create, read, write, rename etc.), alter file data, encrypt files, create virtual files.
Posted: 04/20/2013 04:27:55
by fu bill (Basic support level)

I looked at the code examples, the client is one way to send a message to the server, ask the server processes the message, how can the resulting data to tell the client
Posted: 04/20/2013 04:39:33
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

Two ways exist:

1) the sender S should send message data type to bdtVar. The recipient R will replace the received data with new data, and this new data will go back to the sender where the sender can pick it.

2) the recipient R can use GetMessageSource() method to obtain the *handle* (this is not the address) of the sender, then use this handle to send a new message to the sender S.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 04/22/2013 21:19:02

Thank you very much, I've managed to achieve the second program.But my test scenario client SendMessageCallback () function can not receive messages returned by the server for the first time, this is a normal phenomenon?
Posted: 04/22/2013 23:43:30
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

Please take SendNote sample for the language and platform you use, modify it to reproduce the issue and post the sample to the helpdesk. We will check what you are talking about and what exactly does not work.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 04/23/2013 08:24:43

Very sorry, I remiss not carefully look at the code.MsgConnect is a great component, I love it.
Also by EldoS: CallbackFilter
A component to monitor and control disk activity, track file and directory operations (create, read, write, rename etc.), alter file data, encrypt files, create virtual files.

Statistics

Topic viewed 3004 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!