EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

Exception when closing a SolFSStream.

Also by EldoS: Rethync
The cross-platform framework that simplifies synchronizing data between mobile and desktop applications and servers and cloud storages
Posted: 08/23/2007 16:37:22
by Christian Falardeau (Standard support level)

Closing a SolFSStream cause exception to be raised indicating that the storage file is corrupted. In which circumstance that can occur? The storage file is not close yet when this happens? Here the stack trace:

SolFS.ESolFSError SolFS Error: Storage file corrupted
at SolFS.?A0x3695e58c.CheckStorageResult(Int32 StorageResult) at SolFS.SolFSStream.Close() at System.IO.BinaryWriter.Dispose(Boolean disposing) at System.IO.BinaryWriter.Close() at Zetec.Ultrasound.DAL.AscanDataStreamProducer.InternalDispose(Boolean _disposing) in C:\(Sources)\Ultravision3.0\Ultravision\Src\UTDAL\Ascan Data\AscanDataStreamProducer.cs:line 237 at Zetec.Core.DAL.DataProducer.Dispose() in C:\(Sources)\Ultravision3.0\Core\Src\DAL\DataProducer.cs:line 151 at Zetec.Core.DAL.DataProducer.Close() in C:\(Sources)\Ultravision3.0\Core\Src\DAL\DataProducer.cs:line 93

I use the SolFS library version 3.1.0.80

Can you help me with this one?
Posted: 08/24/2007 03:01:05
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

Most likely the storage is already corrupted before the write operation. Use CheckAndRepair function to check the storage.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 08/24/2007 08:24:36
by Christian Falardeau (Standard support level)

The only problem is that its a newly created storage file. It is not an existing storage file that I re-opened. I thinkj it is not normal that this situation occurs since it is a new file (never closed). I created this storage file to store data during multi-threaded acquisition sequence. We close the file at the end of the acquisition taking care of closing streams before.

Statistics

Topic viewed 3204 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!