EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

SolFSNet.dll Not Found

Also by EldoS: BizCrypto
Components for BizTalk® and SQL Server® Integration Services that let you securely store and transfer information in your business automation solutions.
Posted: 08/13/2015 06:26:31
by gürcan yücel (Standard support level)

We are using SolFS in our .Net Application. It works fine. But, when we install our program in new machine , we get following error.

Unhandled Exception: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'SolFSNet.dll' or one of its dependencies. The specified module could not
be found.
at ContentServer.ContentService..ctor()

To ensure problem ,
We Compile your SolFsExplorer example. It works on developer and most of Machines. But still does not work our new machine. SolFSNet.dll and executable is in the same folder.

Is it require another dll or some redist file?

We are using;
SolFSNet.dll (64 bit). I think our version and .Net Version is 4.5.2

P.S: We bought new Licance 1 week ago and we tried again, with no lock. It seems SolFS request some windows dll, which we don’t have.
I attached some images about our environment.

Posted: 08/13/2015 06:34:26
by Alexander Plas (EldoS Corp.)

It looks like you haven't installed appropriate Visual C++ Runtime. Please refer to documentation.

Posted: 08/13/2015 11:32:32
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

Please note that SolFS version 5 has a version number in the DLL name, so it will be SolFS5Net.dll . It is possible that the sample references wrong assembly, in which case you would need to update the reference ( I can't check this myself right now). But the most likely reason is the dependency on MSVCRT DLL.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 08/14/2015 02:54:40
by gürcan yücel (Standard support level)

Hi Alexander / Eugene,
We fixes the problem. Yes its because of C++ DLLs. Thank you very much for the help.

Topic viewed 4620 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!