EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

SolFS+CloudBlackBox sample

Also by EldoS: Callback File System
Create virtual file systems and disks, expose and manage remote data as if they were files on the local disk.
Posted: 07/16/2015 15:40:51
by Chris Gilligan (Basic support level)

In the change history on the site there is the comment below.

(Cloud) Added SolFS+CloudBlackBox samples on C#

I have been searching everywhere for this but i can't find it. basically i have an unlimited google drive and i currently use CBFS and a heap of custom code to create a custom 4TB virtual drive that is really a set of encrypted files on google drive.

now that i see the articles and mention of a sample saying this can be done with SolFS and your CloudBlackBox i would be very interested in getting my hands on a sample to see how you propose it can be done and if it is even a prebuilt system even better if it works for my use case.

With CloudBlackBox i noticed the read and write block methods that sort of suggest how this could be done but i have no idea how such methods would work with google drive as you can't update a block in the file as far as i know. Very interested to see how you suggest all this works together as it could be a very cool system if it all works.
Posted: 07/17/2015 01:12:42
by Manoj Jain (Standard support level)

I will also be interested in this sample.
Posted: 07/17/2015 12:34:58
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

Apparently the sample has not been included into the installation package. I've fixed this and also I've added this sample to the server.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski

Statistics

Topic viewed 3969 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!