EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

testing SolF system in android and JNI native module

Also by EldoS: CallbackFilter
A component to monitor and control disk activity, track file and directory operations (create, read, write, rename etc.), alter file data, encrypt files, create virtual files.
Posted: 10/13/2014 21:12:02
by Jane Kim (Basic support level)

My program have two features which are creating,writing (in native C another thread or JAVA) and checking a file (in android UI).

First, I set a SolF System using a android api. then, I sent a SolF System handler to C module using JNI.

Second, The C module save it as static variable.

and when I get data I write a SolF file to use a C SolF API or JAVA API.
(there have a same SoIF System hadler)

but my file browser dialog can't find a file made by C SolF API.

I checked the file's size and error code to use C printf function. It doesn't have any problem.

(I use a customized android file browser dialog for check my task).

I thought It isn't problem to access from another thread if I get a correct SolF system handler.

But now I can't find a solution.

Thank you.
Posted: 10/14/2014 02:38:49
by Alexander Plas (EldoS Corp.)

As far as I understand you would like to use same SolFS storage from both plain C and Java code. It is not clear which handle you share between C and Java, handle of the SolFS storage or handle of the file inside the storage, could you please explain ше? SolFS is fully thread safe, so you may access same storage from different threads in any way.
Posted: 10/14/2014 02:39:14
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

As I understand from your description you create the storage file in both cases in Java, is this correct? So the file itself should be created in both cases. You can check this by skipping file write part and just creating and then closing the file.

Once you have this working we can proceed to data writing part.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski

Statistics

Topic viewed 2767 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!