EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

Problem Copying Large Files

Also by EldoS: CallbackRegistry
A component to monitor and control Windows registry access and create virtual registry keys.
Posted: 03/26/2014 11:31:21
by Simon King (Basic support level)

Based on the latest SimpleMounter demo (thank you for the recent bugfix), I am continuing to test SolFS. Today, I created a brand new SolFS volume, and attempted to copy two folders to it simultaneously using Windows Explorer. I got the attached error message, and retrying did not result in a resolution; but the same error instead.

The file copy that failed is the main virtual machine disk file for a Windows Vista 32 bit SP2 installation under VMware. Can you please advise as to why the error might have occurred and what steps might be undertaken to resolve it?

Thank you very much for your kind assistance.

Posted: 03/26/2014 11:41:18
by Simon King (Basic support level)

Please note that the file that fails is over 6 GB in size and can also not be copied stand-alone.
Posted: 03/26/2014 12:05:45
by Alexander Plas (EldoS Corp.)

Moved to HelpDesk
Posted: 01/29/2015 04:45:28
by SDS EMS (Standard support level)

Should I share about this issue.

I have similar problem.
Posted: 01/29/2015 05:03:38
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

This is an old topic. If you have some problem, please create new topic or better post the request to the HelpDesk directly (please create a new support ticket there).

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Also by EldoS: CallbackProcess
A component to control process creation and termination in Windows and .NET applications.

Topic viewed 3077 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!