EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

License Confusion

Also by EldoS: CallbackProcess
A component to control process creation and termination in Windows and .NET applications.
Posted: 06/19/2008 15:02:00
by J S (Priority Standard support level)
Joined: 01/18/2008
Posts: 9

Hi, I want to use SolFS with my application. My application will be distributed for free, some of the services my application is going to provide are paid and some are free. What "license" should I be looking at?

Posted: 06/20/2008 00:12:08
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

If you have a regular windows application or service, then you need a vendor license. If you want to use SolFS in web applications, i.e. expose them via the public web server and offer access to wide audience on the paid basis, then you need a web server license.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski



Topic viewed 2465 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0


Back to top

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!