EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

Guidlines for strt using OpenPGP blackbox

Also by EldoS: CallbackDisk
Create virtual disks backed by memory or custom location, expose disk images as disks and more.
Posted: 02/28/2008 02:15:48
by Nitin Jagtap (Standard support level)

Hi,

Client is using .NET version of Eldos OpenPGP secure BlackBox for encrypting data. He had also suggested that buy same software to decrypt data. He had also sent us key.

We are using normal win 2K server for connecting client FTP server for downloading \ uploading data.

We have downloaded the evolution version of Secure OpenPGP BlackBox for .NET and tested. But we are unable to generate key as well as load keys. Also we are not able to encrypt \ decrypt data.

I want to know how to generate key as well as encrypt \ decrypt data. if you would help me, my lots of issue will be resolved.
Posted: 02/28/2008 03:12:58
by Mykola Olshevsky (Basic support level)

There are PGPKeysDemo and PGPFilesDemo demo applications in installation folder, which shows how to do your tasks : first to generate and manage PGP keys, and the second for encryption/decryption/signing of files.
Posted: 02/28/2008 06:15:46
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

Please also pay attention to "Primitive" samples and to How-To articles.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski

Statistics

Topic viewed 1278 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!