EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

Unable to use trial with RAD2007/Indy 10.2.3

Also by EldoS: RawDisk
Access locked and protected files in Windows, read and write disks and partitions and more.
Posted: 03/27/2008 11:35:17
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

We will check ICS release, thank you.

As for package names - your comments are not applicable. There are reasons other than the ones coders would think of.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 03/28/2008 03:11:33
by Luigi Sandon (Priority Standard support level)

your comments are not applicable. There are reasons other than the ones coders would think of.

Please tell me one. I see none. What's the advantages, besides putting all dpks/dcps in the same folder which becomes a mess? It just makes upgrading a project, or sharing it among a couple of Delphi versions a pain in the ass. If you use run-time packages you have to change every package reference that has the release embedded into the name. If CodeGear changed it, there was a good reason.
Posted: 03/28/2008 07:31:10

What you say just shows that you only see code and nothing more.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 03/31/2008 10:29:19
by Luigi Sandon (Priority Standard support level)

What you say demonstrate you have not any real answer.
Posted: 03/31/2008 10:35:54

In our language there's a proverb "don't tell me what to do and I won't tell you where you should go". Guess you catch the idea ...

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Also by EldoS: CallbackFilter
A component to monitor and control disk activity, track file and directory operations (create, read, write, rename etc.), alter file data, encrypt files, create virtual files.

Statistics

Topic viewed 6813 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!