EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

XAdES-C

Also by EldoS: BizCrypto
Components for BizTalk® and SQL Server® Integration Services that let you securely store and transfer information in your business automation solutions.
Posted: 01/24/2008 08:31:26
by Nuno Guedes (Basic support level)

hi,

For XAdES (XAdES-BES, XAdES-EPES) and XAdES-T forms there is a simple interface available via classes.

Other forms of XAdES (till XAdES-A) are possible but implementing them requires certain work.

For implementig XAdES-C i have to insert on unsigned properties the CompleteCertificateRefs and CompleteRevocationRefs.

I used:

Code
xadesSigner.QualifyingProperties.UnsignedProperties.UnsignedSignatureProperties.CompleteCertificateRefs.CertRefs.AddCertificate(FCertificate, SBXMLAdES.Unit.XAdES_v1_3_2);
xadesSigner.QualifyingProperties.UnsignedProperties.UnsignedSignatureProperties.CompleteRevocationRefs.CRLRefs.Add(teste);

But the result xml doesnt contain that unsigned properties...

This is the "certain work"?

thanks in advance
Posted: 01/24/2008 08:49:53
by Dmytro Bogatskyy (EldoS Corp.)

You additionally need to set "ElXAdESSigner.XAdESForm = SBXMLAdES.Unit.XAdES_C" otherwise this properties are ignored.
Posted: 01/24/2008 09:05:13

ok, thanks
Posted: 01/24/2008 13:02:06

I build the certificate chain and add the reference of each one to the CompleteCertificateRef element.

Now i am trying to build the CompleteRevocationRefs element, but i am getting troubles.

Code
xadesSigner.QualifyingProperties.UnsignedProperties.UnsignedSignatureProperties.CompleteRevocationRefs.CRLRefs.Add();

This method receive a TElXMLCRLRef as parameter.
Code
[B]TElXMLCRLRef [/B]
DigestAlgAndValue
- DigestMethod
- DigestValue  
CRLIdentifier
- Issuer
- IssueTime
- IssueTimeUTC
- Number
- URI

How can i create a TElXMLCRLRef based on a certificate?

thanks
Posted: 01/24/2008 15:21:31

How can i create a TElXMLCRLRef based on a certificate?

Set them as follows:
Code
TElCertificateRevocationList CRL ...;
byte[] buf;
if (CRL.SaveToBuffer(buf) == 0)
{
CRLRef.DigestMethod = SBXMLDefs.Unit.xmlDigestMethodSHA1;
CRLRef.DigestValue = SBXMLSec.Unit.CalculateDigest(buf, SBXMLSec.Unit.xdmSHA1);
CRLRef.Issuer = SBXMLSec.Unit.FormatRDN(CRL.IssuerRDN);
CRLRef.IssueTimeUTC = CRL.ThisUpdate;
CRLRef.Number = CRL.Extensions.CRLNumber.Number;
}

As for URI check this:
http://www.eldos.com/documentation/sb..._id=234397
Posted: 01/31/2008 09:14:46

Hi,

i am validating the signature as it is specificated in the ETSI 1.3.2.

On page 89 it says:

G.2.2.2 Getting Certificates for verification
If CertificateValues is not present but CompleteCertificateRefs is present, the verifier should get the
certificates referenced there and check if they actually form a valid certification path. If not, the verifier should assume
that the verification process has failed.

My doubt is where i get the certificates referenced by CompleteCertificateRefs?

thanks
Posted: 02/01/2008 14:07:21

My doubt is where i get the certificates referenced by CompleteCertificateRefs?

I assume, you should check ds:KeyInfo certificates and CertificateValues only. According to G.2.2.14 you could check AttrAuthoritiesValues certificates also.
The similar written here:
http://www.iaik.tu-graz.ac.at/teachin...entner.pdf
Each certificate in the certificate chain-i.e. each certificate that is included in the <CompleteCertificateRefs> element—has to be present either in the <ds:KeyInfo> of the XMLDSig
signature or in the <CertificateValues> element.
Posted: 02/08/2008 11:59:34

For validate the certificates against CompleteCertificateRefs or SigningCertificate i am doing this way:

Code
lookup.CertificateHashAlgorithm = SBConstants.Unit.SB_ALGORITHM_DGST_SHA1;
lookup.Criteria = SBCustomCertStorage.Unit.lcCertificateHash;
lookup.Options = SBCustomCertStorage.Unit.loExactMatch | SBCustomCertStorage.Unit.loMatchAll;

then for each certificate it found i compare the serial and the issuerRDN.

Code
if (SBXMLSec.Unit.CompareRDNStringsNonstrict(XAdESVerifier.QualifyingProperties.SignedProperties.SignedSignatureProperties.SigningCertificate[i].IssuerSerial.IssuerRDN, certStorage.get_Certificates(index).IssuerRDN) &&
SBUtils.Unit.CompareMem(certStorage.get_Certificates(index).SerialNumber,SBXMLSec.Unit.ToCryptoBinary(XAdESVerifier.QualifyingProperties.SignedProperties.SignedSignatureProperties.SigningCertificate[i].IssuerSerial.SerialNumber)))

The method HasCertificate() from TelXMLCertIDList do the validation by the other side. Can i use it or i gone have problems by not using "SBXMLSec.Unit.CompareRDNStringsNonstrict" to IssuerRDN and "SBUtils.Unit.CompareMem" to SerialNumber?

thanks in advance
Posted: 02/08/2008 17:35:29

Yes, you can.
This new method (HasCertificate) compare certificate hash, serial number and IssuerRDN in the same way as you described above and returns the index of corresponding CertID or -1 if not found.
Posted: 02/12/2008 10:36:00

I have a problem verifying a XAdES-C signature and i can´t get a solution...

Signer Side:
I have a certificate chain with 2 certificates.
I add them both to KeyInfo and CompleteCertificateRefs.

Verifier Side:
Get certificates from KeyInfo to a memoryCertStorage.
I verify the CompleteCertificateRefs against the certificates in memoryCertStorage.
I use the method HasCertificate().

The signingCertificate he finds but the top certificate he can´t find.
I saw the certificates when i add them (signer side) and when i get them from signature.

These are the results:

Signer Side ---> Verifier Side(memoryCertStorage)
- SigningCertificate.SerialNumber = byte[10] ----> byte[12] (no problem, the left zeros dont affect)
- TopCertificate.SerialNumber = byte[15] ----> byte[16] it add a new byte ("185") at 4 position

then i verified with the completeCertificateRefs on Verifier Side
- SigningCertificate.SerialNumber have the same byte[12] value
- TopCertificate.SerialNumber have a new byte[16] value (only 2 last index are the same)

What is the problem? It´s my mistake passing some value?

thanks in advance
Also by EldoS: BizCrypto
Components for BizTalk® and SQL Server® Integration Services that let you securely store and transfer information in your business automation solutions.

Statistics

Topic viewed 16800 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!