EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

Liscense Information

Also by EldoS: MsgConnect
Cross-platform protocol-independent communication framework for building peer-to-peer and client-server applications and middleware components.
Posted: 01/16/2008 14:32:43
by Erick Archila Moreno (Basic support level)

Hi, my question for the Eldos team is.
I am verifying what package buy?, Actually I need the SecureBlackBox Standar Package, but is probably than in the future I need to use the professional package libraries (pdf and xml), so, my company is interesting in LiscenseUltimate for redistribution, if we buy the standrad package how much expense an update to ultimate professional package ?., thanks.
Posted: 01/16/2008 15:08:33
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

When you upgrade from "smaller" package to the "larger" one, you pay the difference between the list price of the newly purchased package and the cost you paid initially + 5 Euro (or 7,5 USD) processing fee (thats what share-it! charges, not we). In other words, if you purchase Standard package now for 845 USD and then need Professional package, you will need to pay $1439 - $845 + $7.5 = $601.50

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski

Topic viewed 1101 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!