EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

SSH with Indy 10 TelNet client and Delphi 5

Also by EldoS: Callback File System
Create virtual file systems and disks, expose and manage remote data as if they were files on the local disk.
Posted: 01/10/2008 04:25:22
by Jan Huizinga (Standard support level)

Hi,

Does your SSH component support Indy 10 TelNet client with Delphi 5 ?
I have to evaluate/test the SSH client in a DCOM-in-a-service environment on a server that is not the development machine.
Can this be done with regards to the nag screen ?
If it appears, I have no means to close it because the app does not run in a console session.
Posted: 01/10/2008 09:29:02
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

Jan Huizinga wrote:
Does your SSH component support Indy 10 TelNet client with Delphi 5 ?

Please formulate the question. Why should SSH component support or use Indy telnet client? Or what does Indy telnet client do that you have to combine it with SSH functionality? If you want to add SSH functionality to existing client application, then you can use Indy SSH IOHandler - I suppose that it will do what you need. This IOHandler is not installed to IDE by default. You will find it's source code in <SecureBlackbox>\Classes\ folder. You will need to compile the package yourself. This is described in Read Me.

Jan Huizinga wrote:
I have to evaluate/test the SSH client in a DCOM-in-a-service environment on a server that is not the development machine.
Can this be done with regards to the nag screen ?

Please use the Key Request form to get time-limited license key.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski

Statistics

Topic viewed 5236 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!