EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

random "wrong socket state(0) (error code is 96258)"

Also by EldoS: Solid File System
A virtual file system that offers a feature-rich storage for application documents and data with built-in compression and encryption.
Posted: 11/28/2007 16:01:30
by kreg77  (Basic support level)

I'm using TElSimpleSFTPClient in Delphi 6.0 and getting this error randomly when connecting to a server that is in a consistent state. We are using SecureBlackBox version 5.2. Thanks for any help you can provide!!

Posted: 11/29/2007 02:41:52
by Ken Ivanov (EldoS Corp.)

Would you be so kind to provide us some more information regarding the problem:
1. How often does the problem occur,
2. Does this problem occur with some particular server or with several different servers,
3. On what stage of the connection does the problem occur (negotiation, authentication, file transfer)?

Please also check that you are using the latest (5.2.124) build of SecureBlackbox.
Posted: 11/29/2007 02:58:56
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

In fact it's the server, that closes the connection silently. The reason for this is yet to be revealed. Please check ServerSoftwareName property and tell us the name of the server (additionally to the information asked by Innokentiy). Some servers might require special handling.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 11/30/2007 09:45:49
by kreg77  (Basic support level)

Weird I thought I already replied... it turned out to be my own mistake... I was not properly selecting an authentication method on the simple sftpclient. Once I fixed my code to do this the problem stopped happening. I'm assuming the additional information you requested is no longer useful to you but if I'm wrong say so and I can provide it. Thanks for your help!!

Statistics

Topic viewed 7032 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!