EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

BizTalk Adapters XSDs

Also by EldoS: CallbackFilter
A component to monitor and control disk activity, track file and directory operations (create, read, write, rename etc.), alter file data, encrypt files, create virtual files.
Posted: 10/21/2007 15:53:46
by Matthew Wilson (Basic support level)

I was able to register the adapters in secbbox_biztalk_redist.zip in my BizTalk 2006 R2 instance, but when go to add a receive location with any of the Eldos adapters as the Receive Location Type, it complains that the corresponding .xsd form definition file could not be found (for the receive location configuration form). Were these accidentally left out of the .zip file?

Thank you so much for packaging those experimental Adapters! We will be purchasing several Developer licenses if the SFTP, OpenPGP, and FTPS adapters are comparable to the nsoftware.com ones (because yours includes OpenPGP). Thank you.
Posted: 10/22/2007 00:18:12
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

As I understand it, XSD files should be compiled into the assembly (as a content). At least, they are included into the projects. Should we put them separately?

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 10/22/2007 13:47:12

Did you set the build action of all the .xsd schemas to "compile"? I don't see that schema as a resource in those DLLs
Posted: 10/23/2007 00:32:29

No, they are set as Content. I assume that this means inclusion as a resource. I doubt that the compiler can actually compile XSD.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 10/23/2007 08:03:00

see http://geekswithblogs.net/JenniferZouak/archive/2006/05/29/79961.aspx for the explanation about setting the build action to "compile"...

In addition, I feel I should comment that OpenPGP and SMIME ought to be packaged as BizTalk Pipeline Components, not transport Adapters. Pipeline components unpack messages after they have been retrieved (decode, disassemble, decompress, decrypt, debatch, etc) and package messages in preparation for transmission (encode, assemble, compress, encrypt, enbatch, etc).
Posted: 10/23/2007 08:14:22

Thank you for information. We will make the necessary changes for SBB 6.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Also by EldoS: CallbackFilter
A component to monitor and control disk activity, track file and directory operations (create, read, write, rename etc.), alter file data, encrypt files, create virtual files.

Statistics

Topic viewed 2627 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!