EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

Little problem with CSP

Also by EldoS: Callback File System
Create virtual file systems and disks, expose and manage remote data as if they were files on the local disk.
Posted: 08/30/2007 08:05:40
by Tomasz Kaczanowski (Standard support level)

Hi I've got a little problem. I've got a csp library. It works, but I don't know why, when I sign any pdf document (using program with secure box - 4 example TinySigner), I must get a pin 3 times... For example this library works properly with Outlook Express...
Posted: 08/30/2007 11:21:38
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

The problem is CSP-specific. We have added a workaround some time ago to reduce the number of times, but this doesn't completely elimitate the problem (on some CSPs). Please download the latest version (5.2 RC2) for testing.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 08/31/2007 03:12:16
by Tomasz Kaczanowski (Standard support level)

Eugene Mayevski wrote:
The problem is CSP-specific. We have added a workaround some time ago to reduce the number of times, but this doesn't completely elimitate the problem (on some CSPs). Please download the latest version (5.2 RC2) for testing.

I'm affraid, there is still the same problem... I'm affraid problem is with call CryptAcquireContext and CryptReleaseContext functions. I think, better is call it only once for full sign process CryptAcquireContext on begin this process and CryptReleaseContext on finish sign process.

Edit: My apology, I wrong install new version. Now it works :) Thx :)

Statistics

Topic viewed 1369 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!