EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

Multiple Signatures in one Revision?

Also by EldoS: BizCrypto
Components for BizTalk® and SQL Server® Integration Services that let you securely store and transfer information in your business automation solutions.
Posted: 09/07/2016 12:26:37
by Rich Scivetti (Premium support level)

Hi,
I'm working on an evaluation demo for my management. It is going VERY well and the BlackBox is working great! Thanks!
Our documents can have several signatures on a page. Sometimes even 10 or more. What I'm seeing is one revision per signature (which makes sense). Is there a way to combine all signatures into a single revision? Note - All signatures will be signed with the same certificate.
In other words, I want to apply all signatures to a page at the same time.
Thanks in advance,
Rich

Posted: 09/07/2016 12:57:17
by Ken Ivanov (EldoS Corp.)

Hi Rich,

Thank you for contacting us.

I am afraid you can't put all signatures to a single document revision. This is due to the way in which PDF signatures work - basically, a PDF signature is supposed to cover the entire revision of the document except for its own body. That's why every subsequent signature is added to the next revision of the document, which 'includes' all the preceding revisions.

Ken

Statistics

Topic viewed 354 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!