EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

OneDrive demo connection problems

Also by EldoS: CallbackFilter
A component to monitor and control disk activity, track file and directory operations (create, read, write, rename etc.), alter file data, encrypt files, create virtual files.
Posted: 07/08/2016 14:48:45
by Emmanuel Cruz (Basic support level)

Hello! I'm currently evaluating SecureBlackbox, and I'm having a bit of trouble with the connectivity for the OneDrive demo.

When I do a confirm for the app permission, I'm getting a different format for the url than the check that is used for the authorization code. I noticed that the check is for:

Code
url.StartsWith(@"urn:ietf:wg:oauth:2.0:oob", StringComparison.OrdinalIgnoreCase)

the url i'm getting is:

Code
https://account.live.com/Consent/Update?ru=https://login.live.com/oauth20_authorize.srf%3flc%3d1033%26response_type%3dcode%26client_id%...

I was wondering if I configured the app right, and if there was a step I'm missing.

I also noticed that I could not register using a work account. Did I do something wrong, or is this not supported?

thanks
Posted: 07/11/2016 06:36:11
by Alexander Ionov (EldoS Corp.)

Thank you for the questions.

The specified URL (urn:ietf:wg:oauth:2.0:oob) is used for apps registered as "Mobile application". You need to check if this platform is enabled for your app.
Also, TElOneDriveDataStorage.RedirectURL property must be empty.

Emmanuel Cruz wrote:
I also noticed that I could not register using a work account. Did I do something wrong, or is this not supported?

Sorry, what work account are you talking about? And what are you trying to register with it?

--
Best regards,
Alexander Ionov
Posted: 07/11/2016 16:43:35
by Emmanuel Cruz (Basic support level)

Hello! I created another test app and setup mobile platform for it, and it seems to be returning the same url format and not the "urn:ietf:wg:oauth:2.0:oob" redirect.

I also tried to setting RedirectURL to empty before authorizing and it seems to be doing the same thing.

I am just trying to run the sample demo that came with the installer. I have also configured the app to enable the mobile platform. I have attached screenshots of my settings.

Also the work account is an organization made account. I currently have a Work Account and a Personal Account binded to one email address. Usually when I sign in to any microsoft site, it gives me an option to login with my Work account or Personal Account.

https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/pricing/member-offers/msdn-benefits-details/work-accounts-faq/

Posted: 07/12/2016 08:33:04
by Alexander Ionov (EldoS Corp.)

Moved to the Helpdesk for further investigation.

--
Best regards,
Alexander Ionov

Statistics

Topic viewed 561 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!