EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

Delphi Firemonkey ios and Android rijndael encrypt

Also by EldoS: CallbackRegistry
A component to monitor and control Windows registry access and create virtual registry keys.
Posted: 06/08/2016 05:50:56
by Antonello Carlomagno (Standard support level)

I open a ticket to explain the problem
Posted: 06/08/2016 07:17:38

Hi,

I think I've solved the problem of the miss .dylib

I saw in the old SDK xcode.app content that the libpthread.dylib was a symlink of libSystem.dylib. so, I copied and renamed the file ... and now works on ios 32/64

it's a workaround the problem ? what do you think ?

regards
Antonello
Posted: 06/08/2016 10:24:13
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

Antonello Carlomagno wrote:
The compiler not found the library that I add on SDK manager.

[DCC Error] E2597 ld: file not found: libpthread.dylib

That's due to the breaking changes made by Apple - they have re-arranged the calls.

We have addressed this in SecureBlackbox 15 (but the beta version doesn't include the fix yet).

Making a copy of the .dylib is unfortunately not an option for production, however it will work for development and debugging.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 06/08/2016 10:30:06

Making a copy of the .dylib is unfortunately not an option for production, however it will work for development and debugging.

yes it's true, but for now I don't see another way

Have you a suggestion ?
Posted: 06/08/2016 10:36:01

If you purchase a license, you get the complete source code of the components, so you can apply a patch that we would provide.

I forgot to mention, that the breaking change has occurred in the recent version of iOS and our code should now import the method dynamically, checking whether libpthread.dylib exists.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 06/08/2016 10:40:34

yes I want to buy the license.

I need to know the cost for this library in order to present to my customer for budget.

What modules I could need ? I do not want to make a mistake
Posted: 06/08/2016 10:51:31

If you need just low-level encryption, about which you asked in the first message, then any package except LDAP would do (LDAP is a supplementary package).

The price depends on different licensing options. There are too many options there to give you a single price (or even several prices).

You can calculate the price and buy the license online on https://www.eldos.com/sbb/calc.php

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Also by EldoS: MsgConnect
Cross-platform protocol-independent communication framework for building peer-to-peer and client-server applications and middleware components.

Statistics

Topic viewed 2644 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!