EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

help to choose right licence

Also by EldoS: CallbackDisk
Create virtual disks backed by memory or custom location, expose disk images as disks and more.
Posted: 05/09/2016 16:48:39
by Javier Aranda (Basic support level)

i have successfully tried your secure black box components for digital signature with windows storage and distributed crypto modules (java). Thanks for are your help during evaluation.

1) Please confirm is license SBB-NET-PKI-RV0016 is enough for my needs, my use of secure black box is basically described in forum #36614.

2) Also i will need to get source code from java dc component because we need to translate to Spanish, and my project near to deadline. ¿Can be this source code downloaded once order is paid?
Posted: 05/09/2016 17:05:23
by Javier Aranda (Basic support level)

3) Could i make an upgrade of license after purchase? Because in near future may we need also xml, pdf and office client digital signature. is there a discount for this upgrade?
Posted: 05/10/2016 00:17:47
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

Thank you for contacting us.

lagartron wrote:
1) Please confirm is license SBB-NET-PKI-RV0016 is enough for my needs, my use of secure black box is basically described in forum #36614.

Yes, this part number seems to be correct.

lagartron wrote:
2) Also i will need to get source code from java dc component because we need to translate to Spanish, and my project near to deadline. ¿Can be this source code downloaded once order is paid?

Yes, you get access to the source code of the applet once you get the license.

lagartron wrote:
3) Could i make an upgrade of license after purchase? Because in near future may we need also xml, pdf and office client digital signature. is there a discount for this upgrade?

Yes, there will be a discount equal to the price you pay in the initial order (the one being upgraded).

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski

Statistics

Topic viewed 1236 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!