EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

Refresh Token and Azure questions

Also by EldoS: CallbackProcess
A component to control process creation and termination in Windows and .NET applications.
Posted: 05/09/2016 11:58:10
by Romana Romandini (Standard support level)

Hello,
In relation to Google Drive, Microsoft Onedrive and Dropbox components, is possibile to leave the token AS IS (without renewing it) after having established connection? How can I do that?

Is SecureBlackbox Azure component able to detect if the current entry identify a file or a folder? If a folder is identified can it enumerate all the contained files?

How can I create a new folder (not container) with SecureBlackbox Azure component?

thank you very much
Posted: 05/10/2016 03:49:23
by Alexander Ionov (EldoS Corp.)

Thank you for the questions.

Romana Romandini wrote:
In relation to Google Drive, Microsoft Onedrive and Dropbox components, is possibile to leave the token AS IS (without renewing it) after having established connection? How can I do that?

The Dropbox component allows to restore the earlier received access token for OAuth 2.0 authorization. Just place the old token to the AccessToken property and call the StartAuthorization2() method.

The GDrive and OneDrive components do not allow to restore access tokens. Instead, it's needed to use the previously obtained refresh token to get a new access token without asking the user to login in the browser again.

Romana Romandini wrote:
Is SecureBlackbox Azure component able to detect if the current entry identify a file or a folder? If a folder is identified can it enumerate all the contained files?

How can I create a new folder (not container) with SecureBlackbox Azure component?

User data is uploaded into BLOBs, not into native Azure Files. The BLOB service is based on a flat storage scheme, not a hierarchical scheme. So, there is no such thing as folder available with the Azure access component.

--
Best regards,
Alexander Ionov

Statistics

Topic viewed 469 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!