EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

Problem after installing last version

Also by EldoS: CallbackDisk
Create virtual disks backed by memory or custom location, expose disk images as disks and more.
Posted: 05/05/2016 18:11:05
by Eduardo Helminsky (Standard support level)

Hi

After installing the last version of SecBlackBox 14.292 some of my customers start to receive an error. So far I do not have a xml file to send to you but the message is:
"XML Parser error at position 2440 (0x988): TElXMLDomEntityReference: entity name expected".

This process of signing XML were running OK and it is used a lot of times. I am going to try to get the XML that produces the error.

Thanks in advance
Posted: 05/06/2016 05:06:29
by Dmytro Bogatskyy (EldoS Corp.)

Thank you for contacting us,

"XML Parser error at position 2440 (0x988): TElXMLDomEntityReference: entity name expected".

This error means that your XML document is not well-formed. That '&' (ampersand) character is not followed by the name of an entity or '&' (ampersand) character wasn't escaped correctly by xml writer if it appears in the text.
After installing the last version of SecBlackBox 14.292

From which version you have updated? As far as I remember, in minor versions there was no changes related to the XML parser.
Posted: 05/06/2016 12:05:33
by Eduardo Helminsky (Standard support level)

Dmytro Bogatskyy

It was my fault (again) but thanks to your contribution. Indeed the problem was with XML file not well-formed. There was an (&) alone and it should be &

Eduardo

Statistics

Topic viewed 1181 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!