EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

Correct part number for .net application

Also by EldoS: CallbackFilter
A component to monitor and control disk activity, track file and directory operations (create, read, write, rename etc.), alter file data, encrypt files, create virtual files.
Posted: 05/04/2016 02:17:45
by Ravikant Sharma (Basic support level)

Dear Team,

First of all Thanks for your all support to help me to integrate SecureBlackbox-OpenPGPBlackbox, My .Net application is using key rings to encrypt and decrypt the pdf and txt file. We are now in the process to place the order to purchase the license key(currently using evaluation key).As per my understanding only license key needs to be update in my application rest everything will be same.

We are using below Dlls in our application :

1) SecureBlackbox.dll
2) SecureBlackbox.PGP.dll

As per my understanding and price calculate page, i got Part Number :
SBB-NET-PGP-RI0100

Could you please advise needful for the same so that we can place the order to purchase the license of Eldos SecureBlackbox-OpenPGPBlackbox based on our application requirement.

Regards,
Ravi
Posted: 05/04/2016 02:22:13
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

Thank you for contacting us.

The type of license (vendor vs. in-house) depends on whether your application is distributed to users outside of your organization . If it's not, then in-house license is enough. If it is distributed, then Vendor license is needed
In all other aspects the part number is correct.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski

Statistics

Topic viewed 1187 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!