EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

realthinclient (ref_gen_install_vcl.html)

Also by EldoS: CallbackProcess
A component to control process creation and termination in Windows and .NET applications.
Posted: 04/20/2016 12:04:28
by mostafa moghisi (Basic support level)

I am trying to use the secure back box for realthinkclient on XE10.
trying to install the package the mesage is Invalid package file ....
I have installed the VCL components, however when trying to use some of the sample applications it complains that some components are missing

i.e. ServerSocketDemo gives the following error "unit SBServerSockets not found".

Thanks
MM

mm
Posted: 04/20/2016 12:31:02
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

mmoghisi wrote:
trying to install the package the mesage is Invalid package file ....

Could you please clarify, which package file you tried to install so that you got "invalid package file" error?

mmoghisi wrote:
I have installed the VCL components, however when trying to use some of the sample applications it complains that some components are missing

i.e. ServerSocketDemo gives the following error "unit SBServerSockets not found".

For RTC you need to install the package SecureBlackbox\Classes\RealThinClient\SSLBBoxSrvRTCD23.dpk

"SBServerSockets" belongs to a different package, located in SecureBlackbox\Classes\Sockets\SSLBBoxSrvScktD23.dpk . Please note that this package requires that you have one more package, provided by Embarcadero, installed. install VCL The package file has "dclsockets230.bpl" name and can be found in {Delphi}\Bin folder.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski

Statistics

Topic viewed 1149 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!